• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Android 18 B&W Comic (Mild Nudity)

johndthe2nd

TMF Poster
Wow John, Great story and artwork. Thanks. Please keep up the great work. :)

Sent you a note Johnster. ^_^

Please respond when your able. ^_~

Roshi is my new favourite DBZ character after this. The story is well written, both Roshi and 18 are "in character" for the most part. Excellent.

One small thing though. You said that criticism is welcome, so I'm just going to point out the dragon that granted Roshi's wishes. The dragon you drew is Porunga, the Namekian dragon that grants three wishes. By this point in the story, he was no longer on Earth, he was on the new planet Namek, so Roshi couldn't have summoned him. The dragon that was on Earth at the time was Shenron, and he could only grant two wishes. But, we can just assume Roshi never wished for those tickling tools. He could have just as easily bought them somewhere.

I hope you'll make more comics like this.

Amazing work!

thank you :)

Roshi is my new favourite DBZ character after this. The story is well written, both Roshi and 18 are "in character" for the most part. Excellent.

One small thing though. You said that criticism is welcome, so I'm just going to point out the dragon that granted Roshi's wishes. The dragon you drew is Porunga, the Namekian dragon that grants three wishes. By this point in the story, he was no longer on Earth, he was on the new planet Namek, so Roshi couldn't have summoned him. The dragon that was on Earth at the time was Shenron, and he could only grant two wishes. But, we can just assume Roshi never wished for those tickling tools. He could have just as easily bought them somewhere.

I hope you'll make more comics like this.

hey thanks for your feedback! yes you are right, i did manipulate the story to my own desires, I remember now i think dende made a new dragon for earth?? which i assume is shenron, its been a while since ive watched them! :)

hey thanks for your feedback! yes you are right, i did manipulate the story to my own desires, I remember now i think dende made a new dragon for earth?? which i assume is shenron, its been a while since ive watched them! :)

Exactly. Dende had revived Shenron and gave him the ability to grant two wishes. You're welcome. Keep up the good work.

great story and pics here, I didnt realise roshi had a tickle fetish! I wonder if hes gonna try for Bulma or Chi-Chi?

HEMAN2045

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back