• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AngelOfDarkness must be tickled

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
You may or may not know but our little TicklishGrl4Lfe has gone over to the dark side and became the AngelOfDarkness. Only through intense tickling can we change her back to our little angel of light.

AOD I put you on the rack, remove your black boots and start tickling your black stockinged feet! READY TO CHANGE BACK?

Aw poor Osco, looks like your plan is not working.

*squirms and starts giggling as I curl my toes*

NEVER!

bah just have to

- undo the stockings slowly :)
- wrap her for good :devil2:
- eventually a gag to prevent her to call for help, but hey

then startings tickling her feet for hours with ... bah feathers & fingers + some more stuff should do :)

then eventually ask if she changed her mind, and if no go on for another couple of hours.

shall work i say !!

Aw poor Osco, looks like your plan is not working.

*squirms and starts giggling as I curl my toes*

NEVER!

Well I hope you would be stronger then that! Let's see how soft and smooth these armpits are.

*TICKLE-TICKLE-TICKLE*

EEEEEEK! *bites my lip and squirms madly*

*All you have to do is come back to us as TicklishGrl4Lfe and leave the dark side and this will stop, until then let me tickle that little area above the ribs and just below the armpit, ENJOY.*

*All you have to do is come back to us as TicklishGrl4Lfe and leave the dark side and this will stop, until then let me tickle that little area above the ribs and just below the armpit, ENJOY.*

*writhes and squeals as you hit that spot*

*writhes and squeals as you hit that spot*

*Oh dark one, you continue to squirm, laugh and squeal. All this will atop if you just come back to or little angel of light*

*Those feet of yours look available and vulnerable to twisted tickling ideas, let's see I'll hold your toes back, use this knitting hook and hit the sole and balls of your feet, again enjoy*.

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha not that!!!

All you have to say through all that laughter is,"HAHAHAHAHAHA, MICHAEL, HAHAHAHA I QUIT HAHAHAHA YOU WIN, YOU WIN HAHAHAAHA, I'LL COME BACK HAHAHAHA I'LL BE TICKLSHGRL4LFE AGAIN HAHAHAHAH"!

*Say that to me and all this will stop oh AngelOfDarkness, heh heh heh.

All you have to say through all that laughter is,"HAHAHAHAHAHA, MICHAEL, HAHAHAHA I QUIT HAHAHAHA YOU WIN, YOU WIN HAHAHAAHA, I'LL COME BACK HAHAHAHA I'LL BE TICKLSHGRL4LFE AGAIN HAHAHAHAH"!

*Say that to me and all this will stop oh AngelOfDarkness, heh heh heh.

NEVER!

"NEVER", you say?

*It's your will against ours and you know you will lose*.

*So I see were back to square one, so I have no choice but to continue to hold back your toes and use this hairbrush on them*

*OH STOP BEGGING, THIS WON'T HURT A BIT*, as I scape the brush madly on the bottoms of your feet.

We? Whose we? There's only you! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! *I thrash and buck as you use the hairbrush*

We? Whose we? There's only you! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! *I thrash and buck as you use the hairbrush*

*Me, myself and I that's who the we are*.

*Now you must understand this dark one, I get no pleasure out of tickling you, believe me?

* I use it as a compassionate means of getting you to change your mind,still Believe me?* As I use my teeth on the base of your toes and use the brush on your heels.

And don't forget me, cutie pie. Angel, has been a naughty, naughty girl, oh yes she has! Let's find out which foot is more ticklish, stocking or bare?

*Stretches out the toe of your stocking and opens my large scissors, going Tenth Kingdom style.*

And don't forget me, cutie pie. Angel, has been a naughty, naughty girl, oh yes she has! Let's find out which foot is more ticklish, stocking or bare?

*Stretches out the toe of your stocking and opens my large scissors, going Tenth Kingdom style.*

Oh how have I been naughty?

*watches helplessly as my stocking is stretched out, ready to cut*

*Naughty yes! I like his idea, which is more ticklish. Bare or stockinged? I'll hold your toes back and let him tickle you to find out*.

*You know if you just give in all this will stop*.

Now I hold back your toes and the savage tickling commences!!!

*Tackles Angel on the bed,straddles her and proceeds to tickle her sides and tummy like never before.Dont mind my devilish grin,its all good.*

*looks like your feet are in great hands now*

*What's that you are trying to say*?

*I can't tell through all your laughter, don't worry while ryan does your feet I'll get those thighs of yours, TICKLE-TICKLE-TICKLE*.

*Get her good Osco,lets give her a tickling only an angel is worthy of.* :3poke:

*Get her good Osco,lets give her a tickling only an angel is worthy of.* :3poke:

OH WE WILL MY FRIEND! Get this Ryan, our little dark one thinks that not only will she not be turned, but this is a waste of time and no one really cares about turning her around! I SAY WE PROVE HER WRONG!

Let's get her! You continue your work on her feet and I'll get those thighs!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back