• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animal Licking/Tickling

flyswatterer

Foot Paradise just released their new video "Tickled To The Last Lick" featuring animal licking/tickling. What do you all think about animal licking/tickling??????????

Not my thing at all... but hey, if other people enjoy it, it's no skin off my back.

Absolutely disgusting, and I'm one of the wildest people I know. A clip of this sickness was sent to me in intentioned good fun by a friend. I'd have deleted it immediately if I had any idea what it contained. I wanted to shower in bleach afterwards.
I don't have kids, so my cats are my children. Would you slather your feet in baby food and let your kid have at your feet? Ick ! :disgust: (shudders) But I guess whatever floats your boat....To me, this is equivalent to bestiality.

XOXO

Last edited:
As I don't especially equate tickling with sexual pleasure (omg I am a deviant!!) I have no problems with animal-licking stuff and have a couple of clips on my computer that I think are cute. :) But then, again, I am not a "sexual tickler". I think if I was, I would agree with steph. I probably just watch too many cartoons. ;)

~Q

I remember...

It being used in the original Parent Trap with Haley Mills... when the bear cubs went up th ethe g/f's feet covered in honey.. and licked and woake her up.. now then it was funny
:cupid:

Comparing cats to children makes no sense to me. The Foot Paradise video Don`t Tickle My Feet has a classic scene in it where a hungry dog licks the tender feet of the lovely model named Summer. She goes completely crazy with laughter, and I think the dog enjoys it also. :dog:

Animals licking the soles of people? You know that was a torture used by Vlad Dracula. No kidding. Its disgusting, repulsive and a sin against mankind...I LOVE IT!!! WHERES THE VIDEO??? :woot:

I'll occassionally lick alittle pussy, but that's about it.

Q of Hearts~we have missed you doll~definitely time for a MUNCH (not so subtle HINT) ;)

DocKobb, you do kill me! :evilha:

Uncle Bill~Going out on a limb here. Either you have kids or you don't have pets, otherwise you'd get it. It's not like my opinion matters at all, the wretched thing is already available for sale. I'm just one small opinionated Italian. The OP asked for thoughts and I shared mine, no biggie, it's still America, man. Down in TJ, they have what the locals call "donkey shows", it's no different, you're exploiting the animal, who really doesn't know any better and IMHO it's animal abuse. Just my two cents.

XOXO

unclebill said:
Comparing cats to children makes no sense to me. The Foot Paradise video Don`t Tickle My Feet has a classic scene in it where a hungry dog licks the tender feet of the lovely model named Summer. She goes completely crazy with laughter, and I think the dog enjoys it also. :dog:

steph said:
Q of Hearts~we have missed you doll~definitely time for a MUNCH (not so subtle HINT) ;)

DocKobb, you do kill me! :evilha:

Uncle Bill~Going out on a limb here. Either you have kids or you don't have pets, otherwise you'd get it. It's not like my opinion matters at all, the wretched thing is already available for sale. I'm just one small opinionated Italian. The OP asked for thoughts and I shared mine, no biggie, it's still America, man. Down in TJ, they have what the locals call "donkey shows", it's no different, you're exploiting the animal, who really doesn't know any better and IMHO it's animal abuse. Just my two cents.

XOXO

Well, you live and learn. I had no idea that bestiality was illegal because it was cruel to animals; I always thought it was a Bible thing. Figured the animals might even have enjoyed it - but that it was bad for humans.
But I can see your point about the poor doggy being made to lick all that yummy stuff off that girl's feet. That's really low.

LMAO!

I don't know if it's illegal or not, it certainly isn't in Mexico. If the animal "enjoys" it, it's because it's getting its physical needs met. It simply doesn't know any better, unlike the human beings who are taking advantage of that fact and making money off the exploitation. Sorry. Again, just m'two cents. :)

XOXO

I asked this question a few weeks ago and got no response!!!!
What's wrong with MMeeeeee! :sadcry: steph!!!! Hug!

I think that Steph who usually does not create waves should be cut some slack here. I personnal agree with her. But I noticed she stated it was just an opinion on her part. She is entitled to that as I am to mine. As is unclebill. I sense that those of us who love animals would find this to be crazy. I am not certain I agree with Steph in regards to animals being children but I get her point. I would not want anyone to exploit my child that way.

slurp slurp here

I love animal licking/tickling! I'm a big fan of "the tongue" being used as a tickle tool ....... whether it's human or otherwise. Also , animal licking/tickling can also seem to me to be more "devious" , as the animal really has no idea that it is tickling the victim ......... which means that there is no mercy shown from the animal. I love that! And thank the heavens that some ghosts poured some milk onto Olive Oyl's soles & let two cats lick it off her gigantic soles ...... or I may not even be here(the TMF) right now.

slurp slurp here

I love animal licking/tickling! I'm a big fan of "the tongue" being used as a tickle tool ....... whether it's human or otherwise. Also , animal licking/tickling can also seem to me to be more "devious" , as the animal really has no idea that it is tickling the victim ......... which means that there is no mercy shown from the animal. I love that! And thank the heavens that some ghosts poured some milk onto Olive Oyl's soles & let two cats lick it off her gigantic soles ...... or I may not even be here(the TMF) right now.

Aw Socks~yanno I love ya more than my luggage, darlin'! :justlips:
Actually I didn't answer your original qu. because I'd never seen it on tape until that vid clip~and NOW look at me--I'm freaking BLIND, man! (Feels around) Where the HELL did I put that walking cane? Dammit you guys! :D

XOXO
PS~Oh and I'm cool with a human doing it FWIW ;)

For the record...

Several fans have sent me email pleading with me to release a BellaRisa video of this genre. Sorry my luvs, ain't gonna happen. A) I find it creepy (to ME, no offense to the fans of the interest) and I promised myself I'd never put my name on something with which I'm not comfortable, and B) I truly believe it's fake after the first 15 seconds. No disrespect to the companies that deliver it, but I've had both cats and dogs occasionally lick my foot (not for our purposes, just randomly) and I've mentioned it to my friends that have pets. In our experience it's a mild, raspy sensation that becomes simply annoying very quickly. Furthermore, the minute you DO give a normal and jerky ticklish reaction any cat that's not drugged out of it's mind will freak out and take off-they don't stay to hang out with flailing human body parts. So it's not something BellaRisa would produce, though I *can* kinda see the attraction, kinda sorta...

Bella

Steph, I have two kids and a dog, and the dog is like one of the family. Believe me, by no means do I approve of any type of animal abuse. But think it is you who is going out on a limb by stating that a dog or cat licking a womans soles in a video is cruel. Perhaps you might try using a little less oregano in your pasta next time. :(

Beastiality? No way. Not my favorite but not that bad.

Very cute

Less oregano...why? Because I disagree with you, or because unlike you, I can make my point without insulting you. I didn't say it was cruel to the animal, I don't know that it is. Someone else used that word, not me. I said they were exploiting the animal and it was nasty.

unclebill said:
Steph, I have two kids and a dog, and the dog is like one of the family. Believe me, by no means do I approve of any type of animal abuse. But think it is you who is going out on a limb by stating that a dog or cat licking a womans soles in a video is cruel. Perhaps you might try using a little less oregano in your pasta next time. :(

licking animals feet

Steph, you are correct in that everyone is entitled to their opinion, however using words like beastiality is going a little overboard. This is only a few minutes of tickling that is going on in these video`s. Let`s save the drama for another occasion.

Last edited:
I don't even want to watch the clip because I like amimals that much. I might check it out if I use another herb in my pasta other than oregeno. :D

LOL giantfan!

I'm not being dramatic. I've kept my sense of humor throughout the entire discussion. I don't own the video, I just saw the clip~I don't know or care how long the actual scene goes on. Again, it's just an opinion.

unclebill said:
Steph, you are correct in that everyone is entitled to their opinion, however using words like beastiality is going a little overboard. This is only a few minutes of tickling that is going on in these video`s. Let`s save the drama for another occasion.

Um, folks? RANT

I'm finding this thread interesting. A few thoughts:

Exploit:
1 : to make productive use of : UTILIZE <exploiting your talents> <exploit your opponent's weakness>
2 : to make use of meanly or unjustly for one's own advantage <exploiting migrant farm workers>

This is from Webster's. I didn't copy and paste it to be anal, but I wanted to point out that while I myself dislike the whole Animal Licking dealie, it ain't real exploitation of the animal. No cat or dog has even been sad or opressed regarding getting a treat from a human's fingers or toes. Period. I have a cat that would do damn near ANYTHING to lick juice from the tuna can off of any part you wanted to offer her. As far as I can tell, The animals in the vids we're discussing are not being treated 'meanly' or 'unjustly.' Go after those freaks who use tasers to torture bears into riding bicycles, the cat video dudes aren't hurting anything. The pets *are* being 'utilized,' and 'made productive use of', no differently than if trained to fetch slippers or bring the newspaper or catch insects (and I imagine toes with cream taste better than flies).

Furthermore, not to be mean because I'm a loving cat owner myself, but cats are NOT babies. It's sweet to be truly devoted to your pets, i wish more owners expressed such love, but as an actual mother I can tell you that owning cats and dogs (and frickin' ferrets!!!!!!!) being compared *remotely* with parenthood makes your colon clench if you're actually involved in this delightful madness of parenting. Folks, no cat ever needed feeding and a diaper change at 2am. And 4am. and 6am...no dog has ever left stretch marks on it's owner's belly that will be there FOREVER. No ferret required 20 hrs of labor and 2 hrs of pushing (and if yours did, I don't want to know :shock: ) If your cat runs away, they will not put her picture on the milk cartons or send up an Amber Alert. With enough food and water you can leave your cats at home for days and days without going to jail. They kinda frown on that with human babies. My husband would harm me if I woke him up to go to the all night pharmacy because the ferret has a fever and a cough. And if something tragic happens to your child, you have my permission to stab anyone who suggests you 'just get a new one'.

If someone offered us a few bucks to let my cat lick milk off a pretty girl's toes, I'd do it and use some of the money for more catnip. Offer me money to let my BABY lick anything off anybody, and you'll be old and wrinkled well before I've stopped slapping you.

Off my soapbox, off to help my baby (not my cat) with her reading :fish:

Bella

Okay gang, lets get back on track here and debate the actual topic of whether or not animal licking/tickling is an interest of ours or not. This thread is not for debating the validity of any posters opinion. They are only opinions, and therefore are valid whether you agree with them or not. Continuing to attack or needle any posters opinion in this thread will get the whole thing taken down.

That being said, if it gives you a thrill, hoorah for you. As long as the animals are not being hurt or mistreated or forced in anyway, I can't honestly say I have a problem with it. Morally, I find it a bit morbid, because you're bringing an animal into a scene which is sexually geared at least 85% of the time in our fetish. I'm one who derives sexual pleasure from it, and I could never get aroused watching any scene in which an animal was used, no matter how innocently. That's an immediate "eek" factor for me and does ring warning tones of beasteality because then the animal has become part of a sexually pleasing activity. But that's only how I percieve it personally, and by no means anyone who does enjoy it is going to hell under my opinion. If the animals were being hurt or mistreated...then yes. But as long as they're not, then it's just not my flavor.

Mimi

P.S. As a mother of 4, and an owner of 5 cats, I can definitely relate to what Steph was saying. My cats are like my furry little children and I care for them much the same way I care for my human children. Love is love, unconditionally, whether human or animal, in my heart. Granted, my furry children require much less care and attention than my human children, but it doesn't make them any less important to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back