• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Fanart Poll

What anime series would you like to see more fanart of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
This is just a poll. No post is required if you do not wish to make one.

I will close the poll if either not enough people vote readily or not enough people vote at all. So if you try to vote and cannot, or the poll results are not showing up for you, it means its been closed or removed.

I'll try and give the poll as much time as I feel it needs, however.

Last edited:
Senshi loves polls. :D Plus, a purple w00t!! for being the first to reply, AND for choosing the most popular result (as of writing this) - "Love Hina." :p

I vote other , 'Cause i just started watching Tenchi again so Tenchi fanart for teh win

Azumanga Doiah :D . I just recently watched the series, it's so fantastic :D .

I'm torn between Love Hina (fanservice galore!), and Other, since there needs to be more FMA around here (in fact, I haven't really seen any at all here).

I'm actually surprized that Love Hina is in the lead currently. Sometimes I get the feeling people have had enough Love Hina from me and want something else, yet here it is. :p

Nah - as you said in the poll, "can't get enough of those Hina chicks." :) It's a series that never seems to get old.

You do know what I meant when I said the Golden Crisp bear, right? His name is Sugar Bear. Remember, he's that brown bear with the blue t-shirt and he has a deep voice? It's a breakfast cereal.

His phrase "can't get enough of that Golden Crisp" is something I haven't forgotten.

EDIT: I uploaded a picture of Sugar Bear.

Attachments

• sugarbear.jpg
    sugarbear.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Oh, cool. :D I've never seen him before - I guess we don't get him in Britain. We do get Tony the Tiger, though. :D
Note: Sorry - I'm not trying to hijack the thread, honest. ^_^;;

Was I accusing you of hijacking this thread? Man, you're one nervous fellow. ^^

I'm the one who brought up the topic, afterall.

I think that in a fight, Tony the Tiger has the strength advantage, but Sugar Bear probably has....I don't know....like a crowbar hidden up his sleeve. He does sort of have a seedy glare in his eyes, so its possible.

But don't count out Lucky. He'd totally go ape-$hit on all the other mascots, drunken irish style!

(That would make for a mildly funny picture...maybe I should draw it sometime)

Attachments

• lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 12
We used to get Lucky Charms in Britain, and we all basked in their glorious reign. But one day, for some reason, they just disappeared, and the land has been in chaos ever since. :( Now we're ruled by barbarians like the Honey Monster (Sugar Puffs).

Favourite cereal character ever has to be Professor Weetos, though, from "Weetos." :D

How sad. I feel for your people.

Here's something to cheer you up.

Attachments

• trucknuts_lucky_charms.jpg
    trucknuts_lucky_charms.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 17
The Slayers and Azumanga Daioh! are the only two series on the vote that I haven't drawn from at all.

I'm at the half-way point of finishing Azumanga Daioh and I've already watched the first season of The Slayers.

So....I have a pretty good idea/feel/liking for some the characters that I wouldn't be going out of my way to draw them.

If I could have it my way (which I can, I'm just lazy), I'd draw a bit more from each series listed. I've re-watched Witch Hunter Robin again recently, and thats interesting me right now.

What anime is currently interesting you the most?

In terms of what I want to draw, I haven't really thought of anything recently. I haven't watched that much anime in the past few months, except for Ghost in the Shell and a few new ones. I've really been wanting to do some Fire Emblem and Suikoden art, but those are videogames.

What about which ones just interest you, not necessarily with the point of drawing anything?

Alright everybody, so far there are 20 votes (thats pretty good given the limited time this poll has been up).

The current results thus far are as follows:

1st place (tie): Love Hina & Other 5 votes each.

(Since "other" is ambiguous and only one person who voted for it said which series they would like, "other" does not have a formal title as of yet and possibly cannot if the other votes in this category are not the same)

2nd place: Neon Genesis Evangelion 4 votes.

3rd place (tie): Azumanga Daioh! & Cowboy Bebop 2 votes each.

4th place (tie): The Slayers & Witch Hunter Robin 1 vote each.

5th place: Record Of Lodoss War 0 votes

NOTE:

I voted in the poll, and the only reason Slayers is tied with Witch Hunter Robin is because of my vote for WHR. Since ROLW has no votes, I'll allow my vote to not count if Slayers gets more votes.

I think the key to your series winning is in these ties being broken up. I didn't think there would be three.

If first place voters want to win they need to break the tie before Evangelion passes them up.

Also, you may have noticed that I opted to have the voter's identities made public. As this was not a personal poll (and because I wanted to see who would still vote for the silly things I said in the captions) it is made public.

Seeing who voted for what also informs me of people's general tastes over time and how this changes or stays the same.

Last edited:
It's like a big Tickling Demograph :D . Whatever happens, I'm sure you'll come up with a great picture ^_^ .

Yeah....about that.....I didn't say whether this would be a tickling picture or not. My feeling is it may not be...it depends on what series wins.

For example, if it's Love Hina that wins, then a tickle picture is more likely because I've already drawn regular pictures (and tickling pictures) for this series.

If it was Slayers that won or Azumanga Daioh! (two series I've never drawn from before) however, then it is more likely to be just a normal fanart. I prefer to establish my fanart with a series before I specialize in different themes. I feel I owe it to the characters to draw them normally, just as they are, and then go ahead and take some liberties (if necessary).

If my saying this causes people to lose an interest in voting, then ah well...I guess it just goes to show that people only care about my art when its tickling. :( *pretends to cry* :p

Last edited:
Well I'm kind of an artist now, so I'm not fussed if it's TK or not, I just want to see pretty picturesssss :D .

What do you mean "kind of"? Either you are you aren't.

Yesh....pretty picturessss.....my precious....preciouses.... :weird:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back