• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Fanart Poll

What anime series would you like to see more fanart of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see it as so black and white unfortunately. My pictures leave a lot to be desired, so I dont class myself as a real artist. But then I can draw to some degree, so I dont think of myself as unartistic either ^_^ .

I don't see it as so black and white either, I was just hoping you'd be more self confident to answer that you are an artist.

Lets see what good old Mr. Dictionary has to say about this:

artist
n.

1. One, such as a painter, sculptor, or writer, who is able by virtue of imagination and talent or skill to create works of aesthetic value, especially in the fine arts.
2. A person whose work shows exceptional creative ability or skill: You are an artist in the kitchen.
3. One, such as an actor or singer, who works in the performing arts.
4. One who is adept at an activity, especially one involving trickery or deceit: a con artist.

n : a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination

Well, I'm a musical artist for sure :) . I know I'm godd at my music. But I've only been drawing since about Christmas time or something...

Are you any of those things? If you're more inclinded to say "not yet", then its not a matter of whether or not you're an artist, its about having the talent and technical skills necessary to make any use of any future talent you will have.

If you can make something according to the definition of artist, then you're an artist of a certain degree. Just because it may or may not be good or up to par with what you want doesn't rule you out of this group.

Ok folks, we've got more votes coming in, and thus far Love Hina has taken the lead with six (6) votes.

I haven't decided how much longer I'll keep this going on, but wed. should be a good enough deadline.

I don't see the "other" people winning. Even if they end up getting more votes, I doubt those people wanted the same series. I could make a poll if it wins, but that would require the people that voted "other" tell me what they want, so I can include those series as voting options.

Ok peeps. The poll is almost over! Today is tuesday and I'm closing this thread tomorrow.

There were more votes recently, and some series are still tied as a result.

Love Hina is still in the lead though with seven (7) votes. We may have a winner already.

And the winner is...

The time has come. The poll is over and Love Hina has won. Either its popular enough with you guys to win a poll, you like it because I've drawn quite a bit of it and like it, or its your favorite anime in this poll selection...or possibly all three. :p LOL

I'll see what will be done about this. There may be a picture. Can't promise anything though.

In future polls, I think it may be a good idea to not include series that have already won one or more times. So, next time Love Hina will not be a voting option.

Thanks to those who participated ( the poll is public so I know who you are), and hopefully more people will vote next time. :)

Thread/poll closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back