• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anime /m tk

darval

TMF Novice
Atlante is tickled tortured for punishment....
from old japan anime "c'era una volta pollon"
italian version....wmv file

bye

darval 32

Attachments

• Atlante tk.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,344
  • image2203.jpg
    image2203.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:
Great!

Grande!Io adoro i cartoni di Pollon!Se ne hai altri postali ok?Grazie!

Trans:Great!I simply love the Pollon's toons!!if you have more of that please post 'em,ok?Thank you!

li stanno trasmettendo adesso su italia 1 dal lunedì al venerdì circa alle 8.20 am su italia 1. Questo era l'episodio di oggi e l'ho registrato.

trans : they have been transmitting now on Italia 1 since the Monday to the Friday about at 8.20 am on Italia 1. This was the episode of today and I have registered it.

solleticoso said:
Grande!Io adoro i cartoni di Pollon!Se ne hai altri postali ok?Grazie!

Trans:Great!I simply love the Pollon's toons!!if you have more of that please post 'em,ok?Thank you!

Uaho!

Grazie!Non lo sapevo!Li regstrerò anch'io...e...
FORZA ITALIA(nel senso del paese,non del partito politico!! :rolleyes: )

Trans: thank you very much!Now i have to register'em too!
W ITALY(This is a motto,not a polical spot!! :rolleyes: )

Uaho!

Scusa solo un'altra cosa:ma non c'erano altri episodi di solletico in quell'episodio?Mi pareva...grazie mille di nuovo comunque!

Trans:Excuse me only another thing:there were many other tickling scenes in that episode, weren't them?I think so...again, thank you very much! :D

c'è un altro episodio di solletico, esattamente il n°36 "la scalata dei giganti aloidi" quello trasmesso venerdì era il n°9, alla media di 5 episodi a settimana (sempre che li trasmettano tutti) ci vorranno un paio di mesi.
In questo episodio non ci sono altre scene d solletico... forse intendi che il solletico ad atlante non era una scena continua, ho usato virtual dub per tagliare e unire le scene ed il risultato è questa clip.

ciao darval

trans : there is another episode of tickle, exactly the n ° 36 "the climbing of the Aloidi giants" the one transmitted Friday was the n ° 9, to the average of 5 episodes at week (always that everyone transmits them) a couple of months wanted. In this episode there are not other tickle scenes ... maybe you understand that the tickle to atlas was not a continuos scene, have used Virtual Dub to cut and join the scenes and the result is this Clip.

bye darval

Ok thank you!
Sei sicuro che solo l'episodio 36 abbia scene di solletico?Mi pareva ri ricordarne tante altre...
Trans:Are you sure that only the ep. 36 has another tickling scene in it?I remember that "Pollon" was a cartoon full of tickling scenes... :D

io mi ricordo solo questo ma potrei sbagliarmi....
comunque armamioci di videoregistratore non si sa mai

ciao darval

trans : I remind me of only this but I could make a mistake ... however videorecorder all episode never knows

bye Darval

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back