• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another BABYSITTER CLIP Less Rare Than my Last

thebordmanv

TMF Regular
A Babysitter clip that less people have.
I will make a self extracting winRaR file out of this large file. Just follow these simple instructions.

1.- Download all 3 files to the same folder.
2.- Change the name of the first file from "Babysitter_DeeDee.part1.exe.rar" to "Babysitter_DeeDee.part1.exe"
3.- double click on "Babysitter_DeeDee.part1.exe" and follow the instructions (press install).

I have also offered a slightly modified and less clear version in .wmv format as well for the convenience of the Non WinRaR fans.

f/f Bare feet
MPEG and .wmv file formats
4.05 and 1.90 MB size
0.47 Minutes long

I hope that you enjoy it!!! , and good luck!!

Attachments

• Babysitter_DeeDee.part1.exe.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,155
  • Babysitter_DeeDee.part2.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,856
  • Babysitter_DeeDee.part3.rar
    105 KB · Views: 1,761
  • Babysitter_DeeDee.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 4,931
Last edited:
Well, this clip is almost same at another where dee dee is tickled by cricket (like this), but with only a difference, in this dee dee also is tickled by fingers while in the other not. Thanks you for sharing thebordmanv !!! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Awesome clip, would there be anyway to get one longer such as the one posted where Dee Dee is tickling Cricket, around 6 min. I believe. These two are great together, I wish I could afford the whole movie.

Sigh...will someone please turn this into a Hatch or HJ Split Files?

:D Excellent clip The Bordman V. :D

thebordmanv said:
I have also offered a slightly modified and less clear version in .wmv format as well for the convenience of the Non WinRaR fans.

thank you for sharing.....i was wondering ?....how do you get the clip to be formatted into wmv? its just that i could save quite abit on my hard drive....thanks anyway :)

I got it that way a long time ago from some long lost clip archive. Glad you enjoyed it but the post is very old.

Whatever happened to the long versions of these babysitter clips, does anyone have the link to them?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back