• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Bad rap for foot fetishes on CSI

Blackfeettickle

I was watching a rerun for CSI when there suspect was protrayed as a fireman with a foot fetish. When is this going to stop? That kinda protrays a foot fetish as a person that is liable to rape someone. Maybe this why we arent as widely accepted as we should be.

I was watching a rerun for CSI when there suspect was protrayed as a fireman with a foot fetish. When is this going to stop? That kinda protrays a foot fetish as a person that is liable to rape someone. Maybe this why we arent as widely accepted as we should be.

Does it, or does it put a bad spin on firemen? Why are foot guys such winer?

Contrary to the hopes and desires of some, fetishes are not main stream. If they were, they wouldn't be fetishes.

Still Pissed

I commented on this very episode about 1 year ago. This episode aired in Sep or October 2006. I was highly upset. I was so upset that I almost called CBS and ripped them a "new one". Unfortunatly it portray us foot guys as creepy. No one even remembers that the guy was a Fireman. Who cares what is occupation was, the only thing that people who watch it will remember is that the guy loved feet and liked to rape women. Can you tell I'm still pissed!

Disgusting......:Grrr:

This kind of bad publicity for foot fetishists makes me highly apprehensive to coming out with my fetish. It really sucks.:rant:

Last edited:
Who cares what is occupation was, the only thing that people who watch it will remember is that the guy loved feet and liked to rape women.

Aint that the truth.Even on the forum,where people should know better we who love the female foot seem to get trashed by some people.And yes i have a thing for feet,but above all i love tickling like we all do,and thats what should unite us instead of causing problems among us. :D

I agree

I saw that episode too and I was annoyed. I was also ticked off that the feet on the girls weren't that nice.

I mean, c'mon, if you're going trash foot guys, at least show someone who's got a bit of taste. :feets:

Contrary to the hopes and desires of some, fetishes are not main stream. If they were, they wouldn't be fetishes.

not true. other fetishes have been stated/claimed by fictional characters in mainstream media, and by celebrities and show hosts. whether or not foot fetishism was well-portrayed in the media does not make it any less of a fetish.

OK,...fine...

So we know the mainstream media isn't taking a liking OR understanding to us foot people (plenty of women into feet, if mainly on the receiving end)...so do we let THEM define us?!? NO. WE define who and what and why we are...screw CSI! Let's stop being so goll-danged afraid all the time and just mention if every once in a while in conversation about sex or something...we don't have to out ourselves, just say that you know of people who like feet or what about having your feet loved or worshipped or aren't those feet beautiful....if we sit around waiting for CBS/NBC/ABC to depict partialism (the more exacting term....see wikipedia for starters), then we are definitely up the creek.

Main Entry: par·tial·ism
Pronunciation: 'pär-sh&-"liz-&m
Function: noun
: concentration of libidinal interest on one part of the body (as breasts or buttocks)
Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

There are millions of us out here! We are just AFRAID to take our space in the society...afraid to talk about it. I know, I've been there, but it's up to US to define US for the world, not the screwed up networks or the conflict-driven news ("foot-pervert on the prowl stealing women's shoes"). We need to say it very matter-of-factly and carry ourselves with dgnity and integrity and self-control like anyone else. Just because we have a "fetish" doesn't mean we talk about it ALL the time in public or go grabbing willy-nilly (did I say that?!?) at people's feet. We wouldn't do that if we were breast or but or elbow people!

This is not about CSI, though it pisses me off, too....let's support each other to be who and what we are, no matter WHO that is (all good, I presume)...and stop waiting for the local news to show up at NEST and not give us a negative spin....

But let's have patience and understanding with each other, too...TMF IS a tickle site, but PLENNNNNTY of us are ped partialists (no different from breast guys except for the location on the body AND social acceptance)...let's keep our perspective AND let's be happy that we have found this wonderful way of expressing our sensuality....damn, I give thanks every single time a pair of beautiful feet in sandals goes by (and I just spent an outdoor meeting in Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA watching EVERY pair that passed today!)...I am so grateful for who I am and what I am...If we love ourselves first, then the world will love us back more than we can imagine. If not, we'll just sit waiting for the next killer on CSI to be a "good foot-fetishist"!

Hmmmm, where was that thread about mature women's feet?!?! Love that!!! Gotta go!

Peace to all who tickle (and love feet, themselves and others) here,

Fact is that, if we're talking purely psychoanalytical and technical terms, fetishists of any kind (and certain types of foot/ tickling fetishists in particular) ARE more likely to rape someone than a vanilla type person. Rape has little to do with sex; at it's most basic level it is about misanthropy and establishing a feeling of control in the mind of the rapist and the mind of the victim. Tickling and the bondage that goes along with it are also about control and a certain element of misanthropy, whereas foot fetishism is postulated by some to have roots in self-loathing and poor self-image, which can easily lead to misanthropic feelings when projection starts to set in; "I suck, but it's THEIR fault not mine". Add those together and you've got yourself a grass-roots rapist, and given the amount of abduction type artwork and stories you see smattered about the place plus the general attitude of some members I've encountered I wouldn't be surprised if there are people reading this right now who are only stopped from committing rape by their own self-control and/or fear of being caught. Then there's the whole "fetishist = watered-down serial killer" thing that I really, really can't be bothered regurgitating again.

As far as getting a bad rep that's not necessarily the case, and even if it is who really gives a shit? Fetishism is paraphilia and paraphilia is, by it's very nature, outside the norm. Even the term is derived from Greek words meaning, roughly, "unusual love". See that? Unusual. Unfortunately until you start making your peace with the fact that you're NOT normal in the generally accepted sense of the term you're going to see perceived slights against you where there really are none. Such as on episodes of CSI. I put it to you good folk that the vague umbrage you're feeling after watching this here CSI is nothing to do with the fact that foot fetishists get a "bad rep" on the programme. It's more about a personal love-hate relationship with your fetish alongside, dare I say it, a slight glimmer of empathy with this rapist fireman character.

But yeah. Internets.

All I know is there has been a woman I have wanted to date for about one month. We have emailed until last week when I thought she was being playful so I admitted my foot fetish...now she is freaked out. I have met women that have an open mind and it was not an issue but in this case I now feel like I am being judged for absolutely NOTHING! What do these women think...that I am gonna grab her on the street, rip off her shoes and suck her toes right on the street??? I really wanted to meet this person too. It sux.

This is how I see it...
Everyone has something they like. SOMETHING... It could be tickling, feet, talking dirty, bondage, a certain hair color... Any one of these things could be called a "fetish".

Don't think yourself picked out, I think, because on CSI I've seen many different fetishes portrayed. Don't let the media define you. Be upset, but let that anger fuel the fire needed to prove them wrong.

The only reason fetishes are portrayed in these shows is because they have to keep it interesting. They don't hate on people with certain fetishes, it's just business to keep the series going. Think about it... the skeleton of the show is a person is dead, the heroes solve the mystery. The end. The addition of the fetish keeps it interesting. People are attracted to what's odd to them, they want to stare and giggle and wonder. It's not that anyone's fingering us as ticklers or foot fetishists... it's business.

Fact is that, if we're talking purely psychoanalytical and technical terms, fetishists of any kind (and certain types of foot/ tickling fetishists in particular) ARE more likely to rape someone than a vanilla type person. Rape has little to do with sex;

Headsnap, you have GOT to be kidding!!! You seem to contradict yourself...I can't believe you'd go off the deeeeeeep end and say foot fetishists are MORE likely to rape than anyone else....jeeeez loueeeeeeez!!! You can NOT say crap like that and not back it up with research or proof of your claim....imagine the negative effects on some of us....dang, man! Then you say rape has little to do with sex...finally a clear statement!...so then, since fetishism/partialism/paraphilia IS about sex....then foot-fetishism is not connected to rape....please add one and one before you shout three!!!

Your point is out of line and, dare I say, inflammatory and hurtful. Please back up your claim or edit your post to reflect reality, please. Thank you.

Peace to all who tickle and love feet here,

Lets face it foot fetishism, tickling, bondage and discipline et all will not for a long time become somthing that is mainsteam and accepted on the level some of us are seeking. I dont really care about all this "gives foot lovers" or "gives tickling a bad name" stuff. Lets face it some creep with a foot fetish on a TV drama keeps people from turning the dial and brings in the ratings. I know it has no reflection on me or most people here. Why worry about it? Most people have some sort of dark or so called "perverted" thing they like but simply dont talk that much about it. Its most likely best left underground as it is here. If hollywood gets a real hold of it and makes tickling the flavor of the month number one it will become a big joke to most and number 2 this site will be bombarded will all sorts of freaks, Voyers and parasites looking to exploit us. lets keep everything where it is.

I have a simple solution

Here's what you do:

Take your cable box and toss it into the nearest lake. (Sorry, environmentalists)

I've not subscribed to cable for years now, and I couldn't be happier. I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all.

This forum and any forum which has members as functioning, productive persons beats Hollywood bullsh*t any day. You know deep in your heart that those persons out there who are truly into fetishes will not find a rational, uncritical voice on TV, but will instead search it out on the internet. That's why forums like this one and others are very important.

The important thing to remember here is that rape is all about sex. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, a rape is a guy who forces himself sexually on another. Whether or not the rapist likes feet is no more significant than whether or not he likes redheads.

Uh... okay, you know what? I think this is being taken a tiny bit too personally. If you haven't noticed, there are other fetishes out there in various television shows that get a bad rep... Mostly things that involve bondage, BDSM and that sort of thing.

That said, I would hope that fully grown adults should be able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality... and know by that point in their lives that one person in a group doesn't represent the entire group. If they can't do that, then they're not worth my time or yours to worry about or even bother with.

Short story- if you don't like it, don't watch it. Just ignore that episode, or that series. You'll be a lot happier. I haven't watched television for about.. oh.. several months now, and I'm pretty content.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back