• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another idea

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Ok, so first I'm gonna warn you there's a whole bunch of detail in this with a couple of phone conversations, and therin lies most of the detail. They read like MSN conversations. I know not everyone likes all the detail so this is your warning, don't like, don't read. Ok, this is another new idea I came up with and I need some opinions please and thankyou,
Bug :)

The video was a Tickle abuse clip. I love it when Tasha lers, she's so damn sadistic and that to me is hot. Usualy, I watch the videos, give
my hardon some attention and that would be it. But this one night, there was one comment on this particular video that stood out for me.
There was a young girl in the stocks, just 18 at the time, and Tasha got out the hairbrush and starts going at her soles. The girl is
laughing her head off but this isn't enough for Tasha, and she comes out with a sadistic line. "I need you to beg me." When the video is
finished I scroll down to see the comments, not something I do that often. Then I come across this one comment, and I have to read it twice
just to be sure I have it right. She says "I would love this, and I would not beg until I was in tears." I hadn't come across an attitude
like this since college, so naturaly I had to click on her screen name and message her.

Hi there. I love the comment you left on
the tickle abuse video. I love a girl who can
take a lot of tickle torture. Have a good day.
Stan.

I hit send and shut down the computer, not thinking she would write me back but I was ok with that. That night, I couldn't help but think of
her as I gave my hardon the attention it needed. I lie back with my eyes closed and imagined her tied to my bed as I tickle tortured her. It
was kind of weird tickling this faceless girl in my fantasy because I had no idea what she looked like, but I liked it.I came hard, cleaned
up and went to sleep. The sun comes up and my alarm clock wakes me from a dream. I was tickling her in my sleep. It was crazy, she was just
a girl from youtube who happened to watch the same tickling video as me. But I couldn't wait until I came back from work to see if she had
messaged me back or not. I showered and got dressed before logging on to the computer. I got on to youtube and was disapointed when my inbox
was empty. I had breakfast and went to work. Back in college, everybody told me I was weird to take a massage course but it paid off because
now, I worked as a reflexologist and got to massage women's feet all day. Sure I had seen feet that didn't look the best but some days at
work were awesome. When they went to the doctor with aches and pains, they got reffered to yours truly. See, each part of the foot is
connected to a different part on the body. So where ever they hurt, I still got to rub theire feet. I got to work, said hi to the secretary
and looked at my list. I had a pretty full day ahead of me with quite a few patients and that was fine by me. Watching tickle videos when I
got home was my outlet, because if I tickled any of the women who came to see me at work, they would most likley file a complaint and I would
get fired. So my day went by reasonably quick and I got home. I changed and went to the computer. On to youtube and there it was. She had
messaged me. I smiled and clicked on my envolope.
She wrote

Hi. I never do this but would you maybe call me?
I have a feeling we would get along well and I
would love to talk tickling with you. I'll be home by five.
Thanks, Sarah

I grabbed a pen and turned over an envolope I no longer needed, and scribbled down the number she had left. I checked the time. It was after
five but I had to eat first. So I made dinner and tried to focus on the TV while I waited for it to cook. It was done within half an hour.
As I ate, I got to thinking about what I would say to Sarah. When I had washed up my plate, I turned off the TV and grabbed her number. Not
really sure how to feel, I dialed, hoping that this wasn't a set up or fake number. Unlikely, but it could happen. It rang a few times and
just before she picked up, I put her on speaker to hear her better.

Hello?

Hi, Sarah? This is Stan, from youtube

Oh hi. Thanks for calling. I never do this but
I loved your attitude when you emailed me

No problem, I loved your comment on the tickle abuse video.
Would you really refuse to beg for mercy?

Oh yes, I would rather beg for more. I love to be-
I love sessions

It's ok, you can say it. You can admit that you love to be tickled.

I know, I'm just not used to saying it. My toes curl over when ever the word is even mentioned.
It's silly I know but I just get butterflies in my tummy any time somebody talks about it.

No I don't think it's silly at all. I could see that as a way to tease you too,
if we decide to keep calling eachother. But yeah,
Same here, although I haven't had a tickle session in a while. When did
you last play?

Oh not since last summer. I'd love to play more but I
haen't found a guy who can give me what I want yet

And what do you want?

Someone who can make me beg and ignore me when I do.
I need a man who will look for all of my weak spots
and just torture me when he does.

No ler has ever done that to you?

Some have come close but none of them have
made me really beg for him to stop yet. I hope I can find
somebody who will, someday.

I've been looking for years for a lee who could take
a really good hard tickle torture session. That's why I loved the attitude
that I got from reading your comment.

Sarah and I talked until one AM. I hated to cut the conversation short but if I didn't settle down and go to sleep, I never would have made
it to work that day. She said she had better go too, for that same reason. But before that point we talked about everything. I found out her
favourite position was the classic spread eagle, any bondage you put her in had to be good and tight so she couldn't get away, she loved to
be teased and taunted about the fact that she wasn't going anywhere, and that she wanted a guy that would make her beg him to stop. But she
was pretty insistant that getting her to beg would take a good long time because she loved to be tickle tortured so much. My head buzzing, I
went to my room and lie down. I didn't fall asleep till two. Over the next few weeks, Sarah and I talked on the phone more. She was a great
woman, I loved to talk to her. She and I had so much in common when it came to our fetish. Both of us, when we looked for videos, we didn't
just put tickling in the search box, we put tickle torture. Otherwise, we wouldn't find the hard core stuff we wanted to see. The softer
stuff was ok sometimes, but mostly I found it boring, and way too tame for my tastes. But I never judged what others liked to watch. Not
everyone could handle the hard core stuff and that was fine. I got home one Friday night three weeks after Sarah and I had started talking.
I knew I had to do laundry, so I figured that was the first thing I should do when I got home, just to ge it out of the way. But over the
past three weeks, chores seemed more bareable, because I automaticaly started to think of my phone calls with Sarah. As I loaded up the
washing machine, there she was inside my mind's eye again, strapped to the bed laughing her head off as I tickled her. I smiled as she
writhed around as much as her tight bondage would allow her, which wasn't gonna be that much considering how tight I tied girls down. When I
was done loading the machine, I closed it up, pressed the button and walked back to the living room. Tonight I was in the mood
for pasta, so I put some on the top of the stove to boil and went to hunt in the fridge for something to go on it. I ended up just with
butter and cheese, which was still nice. I watched the news as I ate and then when I was done, did the dishes and came back in to wait for
Sarah to call. We had decided to take it in turns to call eachother and tonight was her turn. Six PM rolled around and right on que, the
phone rang. I put her on speaker again.

Hello?

Hey Stan it's Sarah

Oh hey sexy

Oh shush

I will not. You don't have to see somebody
to know they're sexy, and you my dear, radiate sexyness

Stan, you're going to make my toes curl. They
always curl over when a guy compliments me. I don't know why,
it's sort of replaced blushing for me

Well then I hope I do. You deserve to have your
toe curling compliments. Toes, by the way, which I bet are very
ticklish.

Yes they are, and last year, my ler didn't even come close to torture.
I guess a lot of guys don't want to make a girl really suffer.

Ya know it's sad, so many lers have the potentioal to make a girl
scream but so few of them know how to use it. Which sucks for lees
such as yourself I'm sure

It does. Making a girl scream when she's tied to a bed being-
during a session is a dying art, at least in my eyes

Oh I agree. You avoided saying it again by the way

You picked up on that huh?

I'm afraid so. A ler does tend to pick up on this kind of stuff. You need to
practise saying it, if only for the sake of our conversations

Practise? I know how to say the word. It's just the feeling I get,
it's what it does to me

But it's a good feeling right?

Very good, almost too good.

So how can it be bad for you? Will you say it for me?

What do you want me to say?

Say Stan, I want you to tickle torture me. Is that ok,
not too extreme?

No, it's ok. But what would help is you saying it to me. Tease me?
It'll help me feel more comfortable with saying it.

Tease you? Sure I can do that. What would help, what do you
want me to say?

I would love to hear what you would do if you found me tied down tight to a bed.
Describe how you would play with me.

Oohh this could be fun. Ok, so I come in the room to find you
tied down tight to the bed. To me, if the bondage dosen't cause
immobility or very close to it, it may as well be an unrestrained session.
So after testing your restraints, I would stand by your side and lie my hands on you.
Then I would let my fingers tickle all over you, and I would take my time to search
out all of your weak spots. And I mean all of them. With a new lee, one of my favourite parts of
a first session is the exploration. I like to start at the top and work my way down. So the first stop for me on a woman is her scalp. That may sound strange but I like to explore every inch of a lee's body.
By the way, I'm going to be talking a lot so if you wanna say anything, just say my name.

No, you're not talking too much at all. I'm liking your description so far, but
seeing as how you start at a woman's scalp and work your way down from there, I have a feeling you're not done yet.

Honey, I am very much just getting started. The next area I like to test is her neck. The neck
of a woman is often very sensitive, and tends to be a pretty good tickle target. Of course, all the time
I'm testing you for tickle spots, I'm remembering how you react, keeping a mental note to how much you giggle
or try to squirm away from my hands. Next, I come down to your collar bone, my fingers teasing you, just gently
to begin with so I can see if any goosebumps raise up on your skin. Goosebumbps are good, they're a sign of the shivers
my fingers are sending through you. The next area, I'll leave alone for now, belive it or not I do know how to behave
and hold back on a first session.

Stan.

Yes Sarah?

Don't hold back. I don't want you to miss any of me.
I know where the next spot is going to be and I don't want you to
miss it. I don't want you to miss anything.

Well if I'm going to search every inch of you, it would help
if you were naked. That dosen't have to mean anything else will
happen during this session unless you want it to. I may be a sadistic tickler
when you're tied down but unless you want anything else to happen, I will
always respect your wishes.

Thankyou, I know not all guys would take limits
into account so it's appriciated.

Of course. In my eyes, a session has to be enjoyable for both lee and ler.
So nudity, problem or not?

No, not a problem, I actualy prefer it that way. When I have no clothes
and I can't move, it adds another level to the helpless feeling I get in
a session. But I do have a fantasy.

Tell me.

I'm tied to the bed in nothing but my underware. He comes in, explores me, like you're
doing right now, makes a mental note of my weaknesess and takes advantage of them all.
That exploration stage for me is just a basic process in a session. But after he finds all
my spots, he starts to torture me, he's relentless. He tourtures me until I agree to let him
untie me and strip me. When I finaly agree, he strips me and ties me back down. Then he tortures
me even more, focusing on my thighs and between my legs and refuses to stop until I beg him
for release.

That sounds intense, especialy seeing as how you think it would take a
good long while for a ler to get you to beg.
I wish there were more women who had that kind of fantasy,
because I for one would be very happy to help them make it become a reality.
Do you want to play out your fantasy someday Sarah?

I would love to. But first I have to find the right ler. Someone
who understands what I want, someone who really gets it ya know?

Yeah I understand, God knows I've done more than my fair share
of having to fantasise, especialy with what I do at work.

Yeah, I can imagine that must be frustrating when you see a nice looking pair of feet at work.

Yeah it can be. I see a lot of nice feet walking into the surgery. That's why I come home
and watch tickle abuse videos, it's a frustration outlet for me as much as anything else.
I can't ever loose control at work, I would hate to get fired.

Yeah that's fair enough. People are lucky to even have a job these days,
the econamy is terrible. My cousin has been looking for months now.

I know it's murder getting a job, it'll be easier to survive
getting eaten by a polar bear. I do like my job though, and I'm lucky to have it.

So am I, and mine's not so bad.I mean when you wait tables
you're gonna get customers that complain and send stuff back but
that's natural. There are good days and bad days but that's
the same with any line of work.

Oh of course. So, getting back on topic, where were we
my ticklish one?

You did it to me again. I like that nick name.

Did your toes curl over again? I like doing that to you.
I can call you my ticklish one more if you want me to.

Yes you did make them curl over again. You seem to have that effect on me a lot.
I would like it if you would call me that.

Then from now on you will be my ticklish one. So where was I?
Ah yes, your breasts. After teasing your collar bone and hopefuly
causing lots of goosebumps to raise on your skin, I would move down and tickle and tease
every inch of both breasts. I would start on the outside and make a slow, ticklish circle, spiraling
arounf the breast, moving toward that oh so sensitive nipple. When I get there, I'll pick up a feather
from my toy bag and very softly brush it against your oh so ticklish nipple, all the while watching you, taking
a mental note of how high your back arches up, how much you squirm or moan or hopefuly both. I do love a combination
of pleasure and seeing you try to get away from my feather, not even knowing yourself if you want more or want it to stop.
After doing the same on your other sensitive breast, I would move down to that soft smooth belly of yours. First, I would-

Stan

Yes Sarah?

I- I want you to- tickle torture me

Good girl. I wasn't done yet but that's ok, I'm proud of you for being
brave enough to say it, for admitting you want to be tickle tortured.

Thankyou for helping me get over it.

You're welcome, and one day I'm sure you'll find a ler who
can give you the torture that you crave.

No, it was true what I said Stan. You. I want you to tickle torture me.

Me? Are you sure? It's not that I mind, at all, but when all of your limits have been discussed,
once you're tied down tight to the bed and stripped down to your underware, I get this evil glint in my eye
and a scary determination comes over me. A determination to make you beg. To make you suffer.

I would love to see that look come into your eyes. I would love to feel that determination in you.
Although, I should warn you, it will take a lot of work to make me scream. If you earn it, I will gladly scream for you,
but I love to be tickle tortured that much I don't think anyone could make me truly suffer.

We shall see my ticklish one. We shall see.

Well, that's what I have so far. You see what I mean about the detailed phone calls heh. For any spelling, grammer or paragraph control mistakes or issues, forgive me. Now, feedback me! Please and thankyou :stickout ;)

I like the idea of how you built this story. And never apologize for details they always rock.

Details make a story, and you put together a good one. The dialog is pretty organic and the whole thing flows rather nicely. Keep up the good work

This is really fun. I like a story built around the conversation of tickling. It gets past the issue of how to handle laughter and not diving into so many "HAHAHAs." I'd read more like this.

Ok gang here's another chunk. This time it's from Sarah's POV. Still kinda long but not so long as the first part. Feedback, as always, is appriciated. Enjoy!
Bug :)

When he hung up that Friday night, I tried to focus on my book but I couldn't keep my mind off of Stan. His descriptions of what he would do
to me if he found me tied to a bed, how he would explore every inch of me, starting at my scalp and coming down to my toes, and exploring
every inch of me inbetween. How he would make mental notes of how much I would squirm when he tickled a certain area of me, and I was amazed
when he mentioned the goosebumps. No ler has ever told me he would tease my sensitive skin and note weather or not his teasing would cause
me to shiver that much that it raised goosebumps. I put the bookmark back in the book after reading the same two lines about ten times over.
I just couldn't help imagine myself tied up tight, in a state of near immobility, lying there in anticipation and fear as he walked into the
room and saw me there, helpless, a predetor stalking his prey. I imagined the look he would get in his eyes, how they would surley light up
with that evil glint that he told me about. God how I wanted to see that evil look. My breathing starts to get faster as I think of how
relentless he would be, how he would torture me and refuse to even think about stopping until I gave him the permission to tickle torture me
naked. Somewhere between a day dream and reality, I squirm in my chair just thinking about the fight my brain would have with itself, one
side stubborn, determined not to give in to his taunting and teasing, the other yelling, screaming at me to give him what he wants just so
he can be done with tickling me naked and touch me where I needed, craved to be touched the most. Knowing that eventualy, the arousal would
take over me, body and mind and I would have to try to steady my breathing through the laughter, inhale deeply and scream "alright! I give
in, you can do it!" My hand now slides from my collar bone, slowly over my breasts, down my stomach and comes to rest between my legs, which
I spread wide as I think of how he would untie me, unclasp my bra, slide it down my shoulders and off me, and how he would pull down my
panties and tug them off my feet. Then, retie me, just as tight to the bed, look at me for a minute while i tried to slow my breathing, then
start up another tickle torture attack, this time, all of my ticklish spots on display.
All of me totaly exposed. No protection, no control.

My hand slides under my skirt now as I think of how he would tourture me, loving the sight of me writhing as much as the bondage would allow,
loving the sound of my screaming laughter as he torments me. Finaly, I beg of him to play with me, tease me between my legs. He's relentless
until he's convinced my begging is pitiful enough, then at last he he teases me between my legs, helping to relive the ever growing ache. He
spreads my lips gently and finds my clit, my ultimate ticklish spot. He teases and plays with me, taunting me all the while about how
helpless I am, how all I can do is lie there and take my tickle torture, just as a good lee should. As I reach the edge, I imagine a
sadistic look comes into his eyes as he slows down, keeping me right on the edge, tormenting me, asking if I need to cum, and I if I want to,
really want to, then I had to beg him to let me cum, just so he can see how desperate I am for that release. As the pitiful, pathetic words
I would surley say to him go through my head, I reach my own edge. I have no idea if I say them out loud or inside my head and while I'm lost
in this amazing fantasy, I don't care. I pitifully beg him "please, please, oh God please let me cum! I need to cum so bad, I need to,
please let me cum!" He picks up the pace of his teasing again, as do I, and we both know it won't be long now, just a few more seconds.
I imagine his voice, taunting me still, even as I'm this close to the edge. "Tickle tickle tickle. Beg me tickle slave!" I moan out loud
"Please! Please let me cum!" He finaly adds the pressure I need on just the right spot. "Tickle tickle, my ticklish one." My back now arches
off my chair as I cry out, reaching that blissful realese not only in my daydream but in reality too. "Oh God Stan YES!" I ride the waves of
pleasure that crash over me, unable to stop them. Not wanting to stop them. My breathing takes a few minutes to slow down but when it does,
I relax. When I get up the energy to move, I go to the bedroom and strip off my work clothes. I run a bath and set out my towel. With my work
clothes in the laundry, I set the alarm on my cellphone to go off one hour from now so I won't stay in too long. I put the phone close to
the tub so I can hear it, then sink into the hot water and stop thinking.

Wow, you have a very unique writing style. I like it. XD

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back