• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new member.

stevensoin

Hello everyone.

I am a long time tickle fan, deciding to participate more as seems confortable for me. I am in Santa Clara County, CA (South end of San Fransisco Bay). I plan to contribute on this forum where I can and, of course, hope to learn as well as make acquaintances and friends. Sometimes I am not online for a few days but I guess that won't be a big problem.

I've entered a few entries in my bio and interest section of the profile in case anyone is interested.

If anyone can point me to a thread discussing the pros and cons of using your real (first) name versus a ficticious name, I'd appreciate.

Thank you.

Steven

When you signed up to the TMF you didn't HAVE to enter in your real first name as YOUR screen name. you could have just made up some random screen name like Most of us here have steve?

But either way. glad to have you aboard hope you enjoy yourself here

Welcome to the TMF, Stevensoin, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the gang! I don't know of any thread discussing this. But, I don't see a problem with it...as long as it's only the first name. If you go beyond that, you open yourself up for problems. But, first names are usually generic enough to be safe.

Ann

Hello stevensoin,

Welcome to the TMF. Always nice to see new folks :)

Myriads

welcome!

Been here almost a year, I use my real first name, no problems...

XOXO

Hello, stevensoin!

Enjoy yourself! There are many fine people here. :D

Hey Stevensoin,

Glad to have another California member. You'll enjoy yourself here.

Majestic

Welcome to TMF, Steven. I'm Mitch. This is my real first name too, but as was previously said, one doesnt have to do it that way. Some on here have very interesting and original screen names. For some reason when I registered two years ago, I just did Mitchell and I kept it.
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy TMF. It's a fine place to talk about tickling and meet people. Have fun!

Mitch

I'm so jealous of all the Cali members here! You guys have it made...

Anyhow, welcome to the group... I've been having fun so far!

:cat:

Welcome to the TMF and I am new member as well. We can get to know each other and the rest of the members of TMF. The Dutchess

(waves at Duchess) Welcome!

We're really lucky kitten~it's such a fun bunch! Come out and PLAY! :p

XOXO

ticklkitten said:
I'm so jealous of all the Cali members here! You guys have it made...

Anyhow, welcome to the group... I've been having fun so far!

Do you KNOW how many miles you Cali people are from me??? :yowzer:

Kitten wants to come play!!! Right now I just get to shiver over here in Michigan... :dropatear

I know how far~but we still want ya to come anyhoo! :p

BTW, there's some GREAT guys near you, my sweet. Maybe y'all can get your own group started. There's lots of people here who can tell ya how...

XOXO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back