• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new short-timer at the Dominion in LA...

dtrell

3rd Level Green Feather
Well guys near LA...get out to the Dominion soon and do a session with Miranda...a hot new brunette submissive that just started. They posted her pics and profile today...I give her 2 months of being tired of being beaten and pawed by perverts...another hot one that wont stick long....i so wish i lived near LA.. you have to to get the really nice looking ones (see Faith, Isobel, Alex, etc etc etc) before they get tired of it (which usually isnt long). someone please go check her out and report back...thanks...

PS she also says she seems to be VERY ticklish.

Nice looking lady. The Dominion has had quite a turnover the last couple months. Dtrell, any plans for you to travel to L.A. anytime soon?

not in the short term bill...having surgery in aug....but hope to get there by december...when all the ugly ones will only be left...UGH..lol

I had exchanged emails with both Alex and Samantha before they quit. I was trying to set up a session to tickle both of them, but my dad got sick and I had to postpone the trip. Faith and Mya also interested me, but Faith is gone and Mya probably is not far behind. I noticed she doesn`t post here anymore. The guys that live in L.A. are really lucky to have these places right in their own backyard. By the way dtrell, good luck with your surgery.

She is Hot looking bro. I will try to go and give her a wirl and let you know.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back