• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another question for the ladies

stubaru6661

hey ladies
here's a more realistic q for u.
would any of you go out in public, display your bare feet and let passers by tickle you?
u know - like in stocks or sumfin? :D

Showing My Barefeet In Public

:happy: I suppose I could bare my soft soles and ticklish toes for a sweet and tender tickling. OH, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT FEATHER? NOT MY TOES! HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH...

Um....ooookay...
I thought about doing something like that but I don't think I would do it. At least not without some sort of alcoholic encouragment. :p

I would. I think it'd be fun. Then again, I know that for me stuff like that is a fantasy, so that definately is my cup of tea.

my my. you all seem quite keen.
especially you, 2ticklish4u. this is the 2nd time you've responded to 1 of my questions.
you must be every tickler's dream date.

A Tickler's Dream Date?

:happy: HMMMMMMMMMMMM, I don't know about that, but it is nice that you think so. TICKLE,TICKLE,TICKLE...

It it was a fund raiser for charity or something similar then yes I would

Me too, stocks are my ultimate fantasy!
XOXO

Sammi-chan said:
I would. I think it'd be fun. Then again, I know that for me stuff like that is a fantasy, so that definately is my cup of tea.

Sounds interesting i would certainly do it to a nice cute lady in stocks.

Oh and trust me my friend thats not the only post 2ticklish4U has responded to positively....you should see some of her PMs. ^_^

Last edited:
I don't know of any near me, but I'm sure if I looked hard enough I'd find one within driving distance.

thanks. just tellin u what im thinkin. i'd certainly have u as my dream date! lol

sounds like fun...but when it comes down to it, I probably wouldn't have the guts to do it...maybe if it were at a carnival or something and people had to pay to......lol...i don't know :D

I might. A carnival setting like the dunk tank only this is a tickle tank or in stocks and the charity thingy sounded good too. Out on the street like in the City for the hell of it, I doubt it.

M1

We have a Renfaire in Colorado in the summer that's held in Larkspur, CO which is about a thirty minute drive from Denver. I am not sure if any foot tickling takes place at it or not but I know they have displays of stocks pillories and other midevil devices there. It probably would be possible to do something along the line of foot tickling women in the stocks either from a historical viewpoint or for a charity but I am not certain what someone would have to do to in order to do it and not get into any legal trouble. It would be a lot of fun to do it though if you could do so and not get into trouble in the process.

to yanina:
well. i see you have taken an interest in my questions.
not bad for a newcomer.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back