• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another question for ticklees!

Tickle-Underarm

4th Level Red Feather
I used to chat with this girl on yahoo messenger (for quite a long time). She was the only girl that I have ever known who loved being tickled and her favorite spot to be tickled was her underarms. Anyway, I lost my contact with her a while ago for some reason and I was wondering if there are any other female ticklees here on the TMF who think the same way?
I have always loved tickling in all forms of it including all the body parts, but as far I see for most of the people tickling comes along with one other type of so called "fetish" that has to do with one of the body parts. Majority of people here on the TMF like feet, some like tummy or belly button and some like underarms. Maybe some just like tickling. I think for me, tickling is attached to the fact that I like female underarms.

Will be glad to hear your opinions.
-TU

underarms

I LOVE having my underarms tickled...what do you like to use on your women??

Re: underarms

steph said:
I LOVE having my underarms tickled...what do you like to use on your women??

Wow, cool! Glad to hear that. I like to use almost anything. Fingers are always one of the best choices. But I'd like to try other stuff like brush too. Also, I love to tickle with my tongue too!

-TU

underarms

Ooooooooooooooooooh God, you are making me sooooooooooooo wet. I'd LOVE it....

I find that a toothbrush can do the trick under the arms. I also tihnk that you need to vary what you do. i have been known to start with a light touch with a finger, to going to heavy tickles with all then fingers. Then i have abrutly stopped and attacked with a toothbrush, a paintbrush, and even a feather once. i find the main thing is to keep changing what the way of tickling is throughout the session and i also find that showing no mercy and having no safeword can be extremely erotic as well

Do you have any AA batts??? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back