• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another small set of "Drew" pics....F/F

venray

Verified
Drew002.JPG

Drew001.JPG

In honor of Drew70's reposts on the AMT! (he has 2000 scans)

:D Ven

Nice pix, Ray...But kindly educate me: What exactly constitutes a "Drew" pic, or series? I've seen several "series" or "pics" bearing one title or another during my tenure on-line, and never really got the whole story. :confused: My annoying curiosity annoys even me sometimes. Thx.

Rxx

Not annoying at all rexx..Drew70 scanned over 2000 of these from magazines and painstakingly uploaded them to the AMT newsgroup years back....he has since posted them again and the old TMF archives has most of them...Our site at takehost contains about 1600 of them but we are missing many.

Drew70 is in the process of uploading them to the AMT yet again so I thought I would let everyone know that they are becoming available for download once more. Us old timers have seen most of them over the years, but many of our new members have not...;)

Ray

Oh...and as a special note...Bob Hare, who founded AMT has been posting the old Emit and Steve and Beth series again as well....

Some really good stuff from the past....

Ray

Re: AMT??

striptickle said:
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is AMT?

AMT stands for Alt.Multimedia.TK which is a newsgroup (usenet). It was founded by Bob Hare who wanted a place for ticklers to gather, without having to wade thru the countless sex and smut ads.

Sadly AMT has been reduced to one big "flame war" and people love to flame over even the most trivial of matters.

I have not been there in about a month. Last time I was there, nothing constructive was being accomplished. It was the "who can be the bigger asshole" game that most of the people were playing.

TMF, in my opinion is far better than AMT (no offense Bob, as I know you've tried).

Well if you were to check out the AMT now, you would find less than a handful of flame threads and a lot of tickling content. It's not always so bad..just sometimes a small band of flamers get together to have at it...

If not for our mods the same would be true here...;)

But But But.....................

Ven, I LOVE the Drew pics/series and I can't seem to locate your other site (Not the TTB) where you have quite a lot of them posted. Where is that site, or if it doesn't exist anymore, where can we see those and more Drews? :confused:

Hiya Strip..where have ya been? Missed ya...

Regarding the Drews..we are downloading the ones that we were missing as Drew uploads them to the AMT ;)

As to the site...it has good days and bad days as far as access goes and we are slowly trying to update, but we are in the middle of several projects that consume much time...:D

Access, when available is at........

http://venray1.takehost.com

Thanks....

Ven

Venray, the "Drew Series" part of your site doesn't appear to work man. I also seem to get frequently taken off to "darkplaces.com" as I look around your site. I'd like to have a look through those pictures

Besides the flame-game there were also about a zillian attempts over the years to sabotage AMT by mass flooding the newsgroup with binary files over and over again. Some will say it was an attempt to share male on male tickling clips and that people got angry because we're all prejudice. The truth was that the person responsible wanted to mass-send so many clips that most ISPs would have to drop AMT due to its bulk.

This mostly succeeded and resulted in many newservers (including mine) screening binaries out therefore many people who wanted no part of that little war lost the ability to get any complete clips off the newsgroup. Hence when the TMF got rolling lurkers from AMT headed over in droves.

In summary, if you were wondering if AMT was worth it I'd say probably not, not anymore. When it first started it was a paradise, it's just a shame how things came apart later. Mayhap things are better these days, I honestly wouldn't know because most of the content gets dropped by my newserver.

Sunday_10pm said:
Venray, the "Drew Series" part of your site doesn't appear to work man. I also seem to get frequently taken off to "darkplaces.com" as I look around your site. I'd like to have a look through those pictures

Yup sometimes it works and sometimes not. needs anoverhaul...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back