• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another story

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
This story is from a few years ago when I was in my early twenties. I had a friend who owned a tiny latin club and he had a friend who was very animated and liked to tickle me. I was attracted to this animated man immediately and we had a brief affair.

The first time I met the animator was in the tiny latin club. We were first introduced, we spoke a few times and then parted for some time that evening. Later, I was speaking to my friend (the owner) and this guy came up behind me and started biting me furiously on the neck. I was laughing a lot and then he pinched me from behind.

I left shortly afterwards that night but got the chance to meet him afterwards *wink*

The second night I meet him was in a different club. We all went out as big group. Well the club-owner invited the neck biter. He sat across from me, doing his usual animated things, making a lot of people laugh around him. He then asked me to dance and I agreed. On the dance floor, he pulled me closer to him and tried to bring his face close to my ear. He must have noticed me smiling/reacting because he asked me if I was ticklish and I said yes. He was just smiling.

The third time I met him was in the tiny latin club. I went there during the daytime and his friend was there. We spoke a bit in the other room and flirted a lot.

After a bit of getting to know each other, we went to his apartment just to relax (none of THAT)...

Well, this guy was something of a dancer so I asked him to show me some of his moves and to practice them myself. While doing this, he argued that my upper body needed to stay still, so I lifted my shirt just a little bit to expose a few of my ribs. He brought his hands to my ribs and traced his fingers from my back to my belly very lightly. I giggled and pulled away and then he charged at my ribs tickling and making me laugh.

We sat on the bed and he told me to be ticklish is just a state of mind. I asked him if he was ticklish and he said he was very much so but he controls it mentally. I tried to tickle him a little bit to 'test' this and he was smiling but when I told him he said he's just smiling at me trying. I then lay down and he started to trace his fingers very, very lightly on my legs and told me to try not to be ticklish. It was hard at first but I got use to it and I relaxed. He was very gently tickling me all over except for my feet (including ribs, arms, legs, belly) and I wasn't being ticklish. During this he said 'sensual tickling' a few times. This probably lasted twenty minutes. I liked how it felt and I became really relaxed but afterwards I started to get ticklish again and started smiling and reacting. He told me not to but I couldn't help it so he stopped. He then turned on the t.v. and I had my legs crossed, bare feet. He lay the opposite way where his feet were near my head and his head was near my feet. I have really ticklish feet. As I've gotten older I've lessened my fear of how ticklish they are but when I was younger I was always afraid someone would tickle them. I had this fear when he was sitting next to my feet. He said something about them and I argued back (I can't remember now what the argument was about). Then he grabbed my foot and tickled hard. I flung back, writhing wildly and laughing a lot. When he stopped I told him to tickle my feet was dangerous. He seemed to really like that word. He briefly tickled them here and there, quick one finger ones, but that was it.

Well, we never dated long enough for me to have more stories about this guy but it was quite the experience.

nice story.
soo your feet are real ticklish sounds like fun :D

I like that story hope you share more

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back