• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Tickle At Work With The Same Person

The_Laugher

TMF Expert
Hi All,

A week or so ago I posted about the experience I had at work with my co-worker/boss as I taught her the aspects of tickling for stress release. Today at the end of a morning meeting she lookied kind of tired and beat. I aksed her if everything was OK and she said, "Just a very long and stressful night with my teenage son. I wont bore you with the details". She has been having problems for a few month now. You know, the old teenage rebelion. What surprised me was she then said, "Are you busy for lunch?" I told her I wasn't and she said, "How about I buy you lunch and in return you help be laugh my stress away". So for lunch we went out and had a quick salad and then sat in her car while I took turn tickling each foot until she said she had had enough.

Youknow, I have always used tickleing as a stress release for myself to, but I realized today, that I also get a lot of stress release just tickling someone. Amazing, isn't it.

Great experience laugher! I love hearing about this. Please keep us posted if there are any more.

Mitch

At work Angela and myself are always tickling each other. I must admit there are a few other girls who's feet ( including soles ) I've seen "many" times that I would love to glide my fingers up and down those delicious soles :cool:

She had on nylons, as to if they were pantyhose or not, I don't know. Kind of person for me to ask and I am only interested int he tickling anyway :)

That is pretty cool Laughter...see now you have the gift that keeps on giving.
If she is stressed(Which she will be) when she sees you and you have a fun, easy way to clear out her stress then she relates being tickled by YOU to be a de-stresser! :veryhappy

I don't want to say "milk" but you will be able to "milk" this for a long time if you do this right!!

Good luck and keep us informed.

It is interesting. I usualy will show someone and that will be it. But today we were talking about it and she said, "Do you mind if I impose on you from time to time to help me laugh my stress away. I think it is a wonderful thing you have taught me". I of course say, "No problem. Anytime. I love to do it". Then we went on with our meeting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back