• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another ticklish encounter [f/m]

MrTicklee

Verified
As the title states, this is an f/m tale...

My tickle buddy came to visit last week. It had been a couple months since her last visit, as both of our schedules were quite busy. None-the-less, we managed to find a morning that worked for both of us. Our previous meetings can be found here in the stories section, but as a refresher, we met online a year or so ago and decided to get together. She prefers to ler and loves to torture. I am a lee by choice and enjoy the more torturous side of tickling .... a perfect match.

As we had gotten togther several times before, she now had a very good understanding of what makes me scream, begg and laugh. Although we have done this several times before, she manages to approach her ticklish task in a difference way each time, keeping me on my perverbial toes.

This time, as per her request, I set up a bondage position that resulted in my legs spread and lifted off the bed. To attain this position, I had 2 "L" shaped bars attached to the end of the bed. She bound each of my legs at the knee and ankle to bars rendering them immobile. A cuff was placed on each wrist and pulled tightly to the upper corners of the bed posts. Lastly, a strap was placed over my chest eliminating the possibility of thrashing, which is sometime I tend to do.

After admiring her work she set her bag on the side table and pulled out a blind fold. Before wrapping it around my head, she slowly ran her fingers from the tips of my fingers to the tips of my toes, making me wiggle to the extent my binds allowed me. With an evil smirk that I have come to know well, she placed the blindfold on me. I couldn't see a thing, complete darkness.

I failed to mention this above... in this position, I wore only a pair of ankle socks and a towel.

I now couldn't see, but I still could hear, which made my situation only worse. I could hear her removing things from her bag... I could hear her moving around the room...I could hear her giggling...the anticipation was almost too much. She brought that to a quick end; however, when she attacked.

She started with feathers under each of my arms. She drug them up and down my arms....along my forearms and along my triceps...and swirled them around the edges of my underarms...she knows this isn't the most devistating technique on me, but that wasn't her goal...she was warming me up. Soon enough, the fingers came and sent me into my first bought of screaming and laughing and begging.

She repeated this effective style along my ribs and waist line, moving back to my underarms and then to my hips and lower stomach. By now I was cursing like a sailor and laughing like a madman. She was slow and methodical. She knows what works on me. Then she stopped.

I was attempting to catch my breath when I felt her fingertips rest on my soles....oh shit. It was only a matter of time till she got there. Its no surprise, my feet are the death of me. What's worse is she loves to tickle and torture them. She started lightly dragging a finger up and down each sole over the socks. All I could do was shake my feet from side to side, which didn't take them out of her range. Eventually one sock was removed and she repeated her slow torturous strokes on my bare sole, causing higher pitched squeals. The other sock was removed and now both my feet were receiving the business. The she stopped. She hadn't turned up the level of her torture yet, she was just playing with me. What was she up to? It didn't take long to figure out.

I felt her next to me and she said open your mouth. In it she placed one of the those wiffle/golf balls and tied it around my head. Now I couldn't see or speak. That's what she was up to.

She returned to my feet and I felt her applying oil to them. This was not good! She reminded me that I had previously told her how effective it was to oil my soles and warm them with a hairdryer. She remembered the story I had told her back when we first started talking about another "friend" that did this to me and I nearly pissed myself. She reminded me about this and told me she didn't care if this happened.

Luckily for me it didn't...but she damn well tried! She warmed my feet and raked her nails up and down and under my toes. She tickled the tops of my feet and my ankles. I howled through my gag and shook and convulsed, but the torture continued. She switched to hair brushes and then to electric brushes. Each step was more torturous then the last. Her fingers would scribbled up and down my soles again and again for what seemed like hours.

Then I heard something humm.

It wasn't the hum of the electric toothbrush. I found out afterwards it as a small massager. She worked it under my toes and oh my God! my body stiffened like a plank. I was screaming like a little school girl. Its a good thing I was gagged! It was evil!

I eventually felt my towel being removed at which point she focused her torturous ticklish attention on my "lower mid-section" always keeping one hand free to attack my other ticklish places. The torture was nearly unbareable. It eventually ended...nearly 3 hours after we had started. I was truly wasted. She released me, she packed up her bag, we hugged and said our good-byes until next time.

MrTicklee

Wow! What a visit! I don't think I could handle that myself.

Thanks for the story though. Made me wish I were in your place, if only for a little while.

great stuff

Where can I meet this fantstic girl. I want to be tickled without mercy :)) smellking

Thank you for all the positive comments.

Smellking...my meeting this woman was by pure happenstance. Sometimes you never know what's right around the corner. I consider myself lucky and I will enjoy it while it lasts.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back