• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anxiety producing questions/conversations

saratk

TMF Master
Do any of you get nervous if you are around people who don't know your interests in tickling, and they start talking about tickling in a non sexual context? Ever get nervous that they are going to ask you questions about tickling? If so, what are some conversations or questions that would make you nervous?

I love when tickling comes up in everyday conversation. I always support the conversation or scenario, whatever it might be. Nervousness isn't an issue... it's more of a feeling of excitement.

When I was in training to become an EMT we practiced strapping each other into a spine board a lot. A good deal of it involved touching your patient while properly tying them down to the board and I had many peers who were very ticklish and would laugh as they were being strapped in. No one thought much of it... it just made for light humor and easy laughs. :)

I used to get nervous about it because I believed that tickling was always something sexual for me. The best analogy that I can think of is that I felt like I was akin to a Peeping Tom, as I found the conversation to be sexual in nature even though no one else had any idea that those thoughts were going through my head.

The one thing that has changed for me is that over the last eight months or so, I've had several tickling experiences as a ler where it wasn't sexual at all, but the joy of tickling was still there. Having those experiences took away my nervousness about tickling discussions, as i could finally relate to it without it needing to be sexual.

When I was young, conversations by vanillas about my erotic interests (tickling and women's bare feet) would always embarrass me and make me nervous. But I got over that when I began to indulge in my interests.

When I was young, conversations by vanillas about my erotic interests (tickling and women's bare feet) would always embarrass me and make me nervous. But I got over that when I began to indulge in my interests.

ditto

I'm very uncomfortable verbalizing around tickle Muggles because they don't approach the subject as I do, so I won't engage. I have no patience for ridicule or being called a freak or pervert, and please don't tell me, gee, people might understand if you gave them a chance. No, they don't. They mock and ridicule, Howard Stern-style, but at least Stern is honest and upfront that he's making fun of us. I respect that because he makes fun of everyone. What I don't like are muggles who are perfectly OK with other types of deviancy, e.g. S&M, role play, cosplay, but tickling? Oh, that's just too "weird" or kooky.

it depends on the direction the conversation is going in. If the other person starts discussing tickling in a kinky fashion, kind of as we do here, then I feel it's safe to open up a little bit about it. You might break a sweat or two, because you need to be careful in this instance. But when it's discussed as a playful thing, I could just mention that I like tickling pretty women and that's it. Only when I completely trust the person, then I can tell him/her about my kinks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back