• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any Canadians out here?

re:Viper

i see vipergts must have some issues with women, or is just plain racist. wouldnt be able to handle anyone other than Irish! well la dee da for you, no one cares for them in canada, so dont really care what you have to say, LOL!!!!!! What a joke, its the indian women that are beautiful, careful what you say kid, racism isnt allowed on this site.

Though his post may have been uncalled for, I don't think it was intended to be racist, Ticklishbeauty ;)

*sighs* wish you were closer to TO, lol :D

Greatist city, in the Greatist country, in a world that sucks LOL

First off, I am from Toronto Ontario Canada. Secoundly, TicklishBeauty, by making a crack about "Viper must only beable to hanedle Irish" makes you sound just as racist as him. Idian women are ver attractive, I believ actress AJ Kahn is Indian, as are the actress' in Kamma Sutra. Also, most of Canada was built on the back of hard working Irishmen (and women). Not to mention many other Anglo-Christians, long before many other cultures came here in the 50' and 60's (though the Italians, Greeks, and others would tell you they build this city, well they didn't, they played a big part once they got here, but alot of it was up before.). I'm not looking to start a figt here (for a chainge) I'm actually hoping to smother the fires before they get going.

Dude, she was referring to his girlfriend, Irishgirl.... not the Irish people in general, lol ;)

any videos for trade?

you have any tickle videos for trade? I have lots......

Hiya!:bunny:

I'm not sure if i qualify to respond but i'm a major Canada-phile. :D *bats eyelashes* As my pair of tickle-fiction suggests. *shameless plug* :p
Anyway, great to see you canucks on the site!! you guys are so sweet!! And you always add something special for the rest of us. :twohugs:

Many blessings as you discover your tickle-togetherness. :justlips:

Chickles:redheart:

Awww, thanks Chickles, that was sweet :D Now I have no excuse but to read your stories eh? :D

leafstk said:
Awww, thanks Chickles, that was sweet :D Now I have no excuse but to read your stories eh? :D

Hiya! Leafstk :bunny:
I hope you do. :justlips:
If you get the chance please let me know what you think! :xpulcy:

Many blessings,
Chickles :redheart:

I read your f/m, m/f, ff/m story... it was HOT!! :D I posted a comment there too. You have a great talent for writing Chickles :) I wished I could be Manny in that story, lol :rotate:

I'm not Canadian, but I DO live across the river from Sarnia, Ontario :wavingguy

Then you might as well be Canadian, Sean Man, lol :D :wavingguy

leafstk said:
I read your f/m, m/f, ff/m story... it was HOT!! :D I posted a comment there too. You have a great talent for writing Chickles :) I wished I could be Manny in that story, lol :rotate:

Hiya Leafs! :bunny:
You're way too sweet!! eeeek! :blush: Thank you for reading. I saw your other note which made me blush even more! -i'm going to have to find a way to get you back for that!<<<<---- :D And you now that you've read my little piece of fiction, you know, that i know how to do that! :evilha: :p

Seriously though, thank you so much!:Kiss2:

Here's hoping that this Canadian thread brings more of you closer together - and gets the Sean Man into some serious tickle trouble :blaugh:

Many blessings,
Chickles :redheart:

I have no doubt you'd get me back but good! :wow: :D :tickle: Your very welcome, Chickles... I really enjoyed it! If you're ever back in this great country, by all means let me know... if you dare! <<<<---- :evilha: :devil:

LOL, all the best to you.... and please, write more! :woot: :twohugs:

leafstk said:
I have no doubt you'd get me back but good! :wow: :D :tickle: Your very welcome, Chickles... I really enjoyed it! If you're ever back in this great country, by all means let me know... if you dare! <<<<---- :evilha: :devil:

LOL, all the best to you.... and please, write more! :woot: :twohugs:

Hiya Leafs!! :bunny:
Thanks for the encouragement:Kiss1:
I'll have to get down to writing some more. As it happens I've got a couple of story lines cooking nicely but they still need a little more time in the oven.:D

Still, I may just have to take you up on that invitation :tickle: Though i have no doubt it would go the worse for me. :jester:

Once again, Leafs, thank you ever so much for your kind replies :bowing:
feel free to PM me sometime if you wish.:justlips:

Many blessings,

Hi Chickles! :wavingguy

Can't wait to see what you've got cookin' in that oven of yours! :woot: Whatever it is, I'm sure its brilliant ;)

Thankyou also for your great replies, I'm gonna send you a PM shortly :)

nstklr said:
Near Bridgewater in Nova Scotia.

So Cool!!:wowzer:

I actually know where that is!! :wow: For a bunch of years i used to live 1000 km due south of Bridgewater!:D

What's the weather like there these days?? COLD i bet! :blaugh:

Many blessings,

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back