• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any Canadians out here?

I am in Ottawa at the moment. Let me know if anything is happening in Montreal or Ottawa area.

Did anyone near the Halifax area want to try and meet up sometime? I can get to Halifax in a little less than an hour.

I'm close the th Vancouver area. If something started up, I'd be interested.

As Snail Shell has begun munches in your town, I highly encourage you to meet your local crew. I've met a number of them and they're really cool!

*runs in gasping "oops did I miss Canadian roll call?" out on Vancouver Island reporting in :facepalm:

calgary here

Hiya Canucks! :bunny:
It looks like Calgary is the place to be. I hear it's among the most interesting cities in the Commonwealth. Someday we're definitely going to have to visit there!
Till then though...

Many blessings to you all!
Chickles:redheart:

Seriously, why no Female lers in western Canada! and chickles if you pop through Calgary, better come pop in up here in Edmonton too

Hmm, not sure how I managed to overlook this thread for well over three years. I guess it's probably because I'm not interested in personal ads and never bothered checking out this forum before. Anyway, Francois of "The Last Laugh" here, living and producing tickling videos in Montreal.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back