• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any dominant big body lers out there?

Geena

Hi. I posted a while back and.. I thank you for the tons of messeges. I have chatted with some of you and... it has been fun. I have to admit that I wasn't too specific last time so I'll be more specific now.

Read the entire post before contacting me please. First, I'm a 23 yo, somewhat sub woman. My sub part comes before the ticklee part... but I love tickling. HOWEVER, I'm more into being tickled as a way of being dominated, as a way of having my spots explored, molested, etc. Meaning I might not laugh at times but I might squirm and protest as you molest those ticklish spots. I am ticklish and I do laugh at times.. but again, the whole coochy coochy thing might not do it. My number one spot is the underarms. I get very excited when I have someone pin my arms above my head and touch them or lick them. The tongue is the most powerful instrument there. My second spot is the soles. Then, thighs, tummy, ribs, neck, ears, hands, butt, back, etc. Besides all this I love to roleplay at times, love mild bondage, sex, some force fantasies etc etc.

Having said that.. I'm looking to chat with men or women with ONLY the following description: Large in body (BHM or BBW, meaning over 250 pounds at least), somewhat dominant (not into extreme pain), very much into underarms and what I described above, and finally older (35 +). If you are mainly into feet, younger or smaller than what I described, please don't contact me. I'm just trying to narrow it down to my fetishes. Hope all of you BHM and BBW contact me. My Yahoo ID is geenat123. You can view my profile there too. If you don't have Yahoo Messenger please get it and send me a messege and tell me you read this etc. Kiss to all. Bye for now.

Geena

Introducing myself in a more relevant manner;

Having said that.. I'm looking to chat with men or women with ONLY the following description: Large in body (BHM or BBW, meaning over 250 pounds at least), somewhat dominant (not into extreme pain), very much into underarms and what I described above, and finally older (35 +). If you are mainly into feet, younger or smaller than what I described, please don't contact me. I'm just trying to narrow it down to my fetishes. Hope all of you BHM and BBW contact me. My Yahoo ID is geenat123. You can view my profile there too. If you don't have Yahoo Messenger please get it and send me a messege and tell me you read this etc. Kiss to all. Bye for now.

I'm 57 Years old. I stand 6'1" and weigh 364. I carry a lot more of that wieght up high, in my shoulders, chest and upper arms than most overwieght men do; I am not pear shaped, but rather oil drum shaped. My arms and legs are massive and powerful, even for my overall large size. I've been called handsome by enough non-relatives to suspect there's a little bit of truth in there. In any case, my pictures can be seen in the member photo section.
In any case, the face, head and upper body sticking up out of the hatch of the tank in my signature picture are really me.

I have always been a dom as well as a 'ler, but I have never enjoyed inflicting actual pain on my subs; I enjoy dominating by sheer force, without violence or hurting. I don't use any form of IM due to the security problems they all have, so I won't be able to contact you via Yahoo Messenger.
I am very into role playing, including some fairly elaborate historical scenarios, not too different from the ones I write in the stories I post here. Those can be found in my own story archive in the story archives forum.

I'm an amateur historian, architect, and naval architect. I'm a former professional bodyguard and world championship level martial artist. My hobbies include designing board games, computer combat games, clothing, furniture and jewelry. I read, write and illustrate scifi, sword & sorcery and historical fiction, as well as occassional poetry.

The east coast takes in a lot of country; what part of the east coast do you operate from? I spent most of my life in NYC, but these days I'm in Pittsburgh PA to be near my last remaining family, my younger brother and his daughter, my niece.

You can email me directly at [email protected] or [email protected]
The Yahoo is better for graphics files; if you feel it appropriate at any time, send me a shot of your face. I'm much more into faces than bodies, legs, feet or any of that. If I ever get to play with you, it's your face I'll be gazing at raptly, to guage the effects my teasing and tickling are having on you!

If you've read any of my stories, they give a good indication of the way I treat my subs/'lees, especially the two true stories, "First Time Ticklesex" and "Downfall Of The Overconfident Dominatrix".

If interested in further correspondence, just email or PM me.

Mitch
aka

Messenger

I just logged on to Yahoo an apparently lost all offline IMs. If you did IM me in the past couple of days do so again. Remind me you are a BHM or BBW from the TMF.

Tank, I'm going to check out your stories. Thank you for the reply. I usually just chat via Messenger and dont email too much. Do you have any other IM service you use? Let me know.

Bye.

Geena

IM systems all have huge security holes.....

Geena said:
I just logged on to Yahoo an apparently lost all offline IMs. If you did IM me in the past couple of days do so again. Remind me you are a BHM or BBW from the TMF.

Tank, I'm going to check out your stories. Thank you for the reply. I usually just chat via Messenger and dont email too much. Do you have any other IM service you use? Let me know.

Bye.

Geena

Which is why I use none of them. If there's some reason you really hate eMailing, like lack of rapid response, how about phoneing me? Pretty much any time is okay. My number is 412-421-1196; that way you get to hear my instant responses to what you say, in my deep, masculine, sexy basso profundo voice.

Mitch
aka

The only part of your criteria i dont fit is im not a large man. but have no fear! im going on an eat fatty foods diet. ill be up to 250 in no time! cant wait! :woot:

hey there :)

Hey Geena! a little about me - i'm 6'4" and a little over 270 pounds. I'm a little more muscular than I am fat, but i am still quite a large guy (XXXL shirts, 44 inch waist, etc). I used to play offensive and defensive line in football. anyway, i'd love to chat with you sometime. my yahoo screen name is unrealballer60 and my AIM screen name is bballa4life60.

hopefully i'll get to talk to you soon :) have a good day!

Mastertank1 said:
I'm an amateur historian, architect, and naval architect. I'm a former professional bodyguard and world championship level martial artist. My hobbies include designing board games, computer combat games, clothing, furniture and jewelry. I read, write and illustrate scifi, sword & sorcery and historical fiction, as well as occassional poetry.

Not to intrude on yours and Geena's exchange, but I always think it is so cool when a guy will actually admit he writes poetry (especially a big dom sort). Intrusion over... carry on you two.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back