• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Dragonball Z Fans?

Nebula45

TMF Poster
Ok guys, i need your help. i recently started watching the show again, and found out, much to my dissmay, that Goku was killed! how the hell did he die?!? this has been bothering me everytime i watch the show, please help!

*falls from the sky*

............ouch...........

so, goku's dead again? he's died a few times, if my memory serves me correctly......the first was during a fight with radditz, goku's bro. piccolo blasted radditz with his special beam cannon and goku had to hold radditz in place so he couldn't dodge it. thus, goku got killed along with radditz. the second time was during the final fight with cell. cell was about to explode, along with planet earth, but goku was able to transport cell, along with himself, to king kai's planet, where cell exploded, instantly killing goku, king kai, gregory the bug, and even bubbles the monkey. when goku had the chance to return to earth, he chose to remain dead, train, and later return to fight majin boo due to some cosmic loop hole.......though, I'm not sure what happens after all that, that's when I stopped watching the show..........cartoon network just started to piss me off. well, I hope that answers your question......I'm not sure what episodes are on in the series right now, but those are the two instances I know where goku has bought the farm.........did I just say bought the farm.........I need sleep.....

WHAT???

Are You Kidding?!?!? I Eat, Sleep, And Breath DBZ!! Everlast Pretty Much Answered Your Question.....But Who Cares About Goku, Or As I Like To Call Him, Sloku.....GO VEGETA!!.....lol.....:cool:

As much as I hate to admit it.................I AGREE with Krokus Vegeta is the man. Goku died again by sacrificing himself to save the earth from cell's self destruction that would have blown up the planet.

Hey there,

Yes, that's it...Goku sacrificed himself by telporting Cell, as well as himself, to King Kai's planet. Of course, considering the amount of time they both actually stood there and looked at Cell getting close to blowing up, I'm sure Goku had the time to teleport himself and King Kai somewhere else, but, eh, who am I to argue...

Of course, Vegeta is the man. He is God personnified. His entrances are always noteworthy. I mean he just doesn't come in through the door. He blows through the door and comes in. Now, that's an entrance...

Libtick

for all u vegeta fans...

let me just point out that at no point in the series was vegita more powerful than Goku except in his arrival. GO GOKU!!!! but anyway i dont watch that show anymore, but i know everything about it. Any questions, ask away!

Oh yea...

The Prince Of All Saiyans Will Have His Day. . . . .

Thanks so much everyone, it was really buggin me. i talked to a DBZ friend of mine today and he said this was the time when he died fighting Cell. if i have any further questions, i know i can count on you guys.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back