• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any F switches out there?

Agreen289

hi everyone :)

I’m 26 F Lee leaning switch in WI. Really looking for another F to have a session with if any are out there, Lee or ler.

Unfortunately just have had some negative experiences with some dudes lately that have skewed my vision on M sessions.

Friendship first, maybe session later if the vibes are right.

I'm much better at responding on Reddit or Discord, so let me know if you want my username.

Contact Plphpet, She is in Eau Claire Wi, ive had more then a few sessions with her, and we talk almost daily, she is Lee/switch, extremely friendly and fun, im sorry youve had bad experiences, :( F Lee's in wisconsin are so hard to find and its the idiots that dont understand boundries and act all fuckin creepy that screw it up for those of us just wanting to make friends and have fun.

i hope you have better luck in the future, i would love to talk with you if you ever want to find a safe, honest Ler, take care

-Dark

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back