• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any F switches out there?

Agreen289

hi everyone :)

I’m 26 F Lee leaning switch in WI. Really looking for another F to have a session with if any are out there, Lee or ler.

Unfortunately just have had some negative experiences with some dudes lately that have skewed my vision on M sessions.

Friendship first, maybe session later if the vibes are right.

I'm much better at responding on Reddit or Discord, so let me know if you want my username.

Contact Plphpet, She is in Eau Claire Wi, ive had more then a few sessions with her, and we talk almost daily, she is Lee/switch, extremely friendly and fun, im sorry youve had bad experiences, :( F Lee's in wisconsin are so hard to find and its the idiots that dont understand boundries and act all fuckin creepy that screw it up for those of us just wanting to make friends and have fun.

i hope you have better luck in the future, i would love to talk with you if you ever want to find a safe, honest Ler, take care

-Dark

Hi,

I am a female switch in Eau Claire WI. I have been active in the community since July 2020. I do prefer to lee but also will ler if the play partner wants to lee. I have had play sessions with 258girl and Drebin along with LDarkhart if you want local references along with LanceBJohnson from MN. I have talked with many more members here in private messages, kik, facebook messenger, fetlife, and discord.

I'm always looking for new friends and if they want to be play partners all the better :)

I have found so many good friends in the community. Some I have met in person others just talked to online.

I'm sorry you have had some bad experiences but I hope you find there are a lot of good lers/lees/and switches out here. I have gotten into a couple tight spots with new play partners so I completely understand where you are coming from. When I meet with new play partners I let you set the pace as to how the session goes if you are lee and I will stay within the boundaries you set. I also make sure the people I play with are comfortable with me first before proceeding. 258girl was my savior a couple times with lers I should not have met with and taught me a lot of things I didn't know when I first started having sessions.

I would be interested in chatting with you more on discord if you want. My discord username is the same as here plphpet. You can contact me there anytime or if you want to send me your username I will contact you. I do have a reddit account but right now I can't get it to log in.

Before I play with any new play partner I like to meet and talk in person first.

I will travel to you if you feel more comfortable with that, or we can meet half way if you prefer. But this will only be after we talk in messages for a while, and you feel comfortable enough to meet.

Like Dark said it's hard to find female members in WI there aren't many of us, I know of one other still in WI and I'm not sure she is meeting with people yet.

I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Plphpet

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back