• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any female Lee's in Az?

paul466

Howdy!

I'm looking to chat/meet any female Lee's in Az. Ever since I was young I've always been obsessed with tickle torture and I really want to try it out! PM me if interested.

There aint nothin in Az my friend. I've been in this hell hole disguised as a state for a little over a decade (leaving sometime in the new year may I add...thank god!! LOL), and I can tell you when it comes to our tickling fetish, or, just meeting anyone in general daily life (weather it be friendship wise or female dating interests), it's all crapola. You have either the rich and stuck up snobs that won't give you even a wink unless you carry 100 dollar bills on you like 5's, or, you have the reverse which is pure low life/dirt bag meth using scum that you wouldn't want to be around if they were the last person on earth.

That's my humble opinion of this place from experience. Now, i'm sure the natives to this place would ream me a new one for stating what I have, but talk to almost anyone that isn't a native (like myself) and we will all be giving you similar if not the same opinions. Don't know why I responded to this and went off on one....guess i'm bored and just hate everything about this state that much LOL

Yikes! I appreciate the honest response. Good luck with your move.

Oddly, one of my favorite couples in this interest lives in AZ. Another couple that used to attend West Coast Gatherings was from there. I've also got several on my mailing list with AZ locations.

The point is this - the negativity doesn't encourage women to come out. You don't ever hear some woman, speaking to another woman, saying, "You know, if only guys were complaining about how we don't exist, then maybe we'd have a reason to show ourselves."

Doesn't happen.

If a Personal doesn't work, try attending a group event. Even a simple munch (burgers and conversation sort of deal).

Your call, natch. I just prefer seeing you all connect with one another. It's why I've been moderating this section since it began.

Ha yeah i was gonna say theres at least one female lee in the state.

SWEET BERRY WINE! Thats Awesome sauce! I always try to stay positive, I hope I didn't come off as a negative guy.

I think the mod was referring to my reply, and if so, my initial comments of my disgust for the state from experience (real life every day ones) were misunderstood thinking I was talking about the TMF personals. As for the TMF personals, i've heard of and seen some great success from em.

I myself in the early days of the TMF got a discreet tickle fetish play date out of em (but I will add, it was before I was in AZ LOL). So as the song says..."oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood...". :)

Actually, the mod was referring to AZ. Personal experiences can vary, but knowing people from there who have had positive experiences necessitates contribution to this thread. If I didn't, I would be neglecting to give hope to all, you included, dskodj. It's not to contradict you, but instead to give the newer folks hope for their efforts.

I know folks there who are female. I know folks there because they've traveled to other states to gather, to meet others. Did they play? Some did. Some did not. I'm friends with them, some closer than others.

Some of the dating wasn't great. Mirrors the vanilla world. Some was so awesome that I married 'em.

And yeah, it REALLY sucks when you wanna connect and the pool of perceived possibilities seems small.

And gents, most women don't post in this section. Little miss chicago, delicate and petite flower that she is, will ever contribute. Then again, that kid would back friends in a bar fight. Maybe even me. ;)

Have a munch, folks. Do it regularly. Befriend one another, forgive faults, and meet more of you. That's how any society grows. :)

Hey, I *want* you folks to meet up. It's good for you, and for the whole community. More folks meet, the community grows and there's a good place to be where we're amongst our own. That's a mighty fine feeling.

I think the main issue is that the gender ratio is off. Unless Mr. Chicago wants to have her hands full considering she's the first female lee I've heard of that lives in AZ.

No sane man is interested in forming a relationship with a woman just because she "enjoys sex".

There are plenty of other considerations involved.

By the same token it's far easier to meet and convert a vanilla than to search for someone who is attractive, sane, into this fetish and near you.

And after a pleasantly eventful journey of over three decades, meanwhile having a lot of fun with various women with various laughs with whom it didn't work out for one reason or another, to paraphrase Charlotte Bronte, "Reader, I married her".

So get out there and start interacting IRL, NOT online.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back