• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any lovers of BBW's out there in the UK?

ticklemad

1st Level Red Feather
Are there any lovers of female BBW's out there in the UK m/f or f/f? Would love to chat, make new friends and maybe at a later stage meet up.

Thanks guys will mail you all after the weekend when things are a little less hectic :happy:

Well that would be good Gary, only you've disabled being able to receive PM's and emails which makes it kinda hard to chat.

Hey ticklemad,

I'd love to chat with you and get to know you better. PM/email if you're interested :)

Edit: eek! I rolled to a new page. Now my post is more conspicuous as people read while the rest of the page loads. heh.

Last edited:
Only if you promise to tell me more about the wet fish - lmao

hey

Hello Ticklemad

My names Matt, i'm 23 from the South UK.

Would love to chat sometime. Gimme a shout on [email protected] E-mail or messenger, not really fussed.

Anyways hopefully speak to ya soon!

Matt

Hey hey! :cool:

Im also from the good old UK, starting up my own tickle site and want to get some decent tickle videos produced (uk tickling videos suck at the mo!)

Shall be easy enough to do, as im a new media designer so i dabble with video, web design and graphics every day!

Anyways i have already sent you a pm, would nice to have a chit chat, its mad how many uk girlies hate being tickled! So as you can imagine us ticklers are like hawks ;) hehe

Speak soon!

Tommy T xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

ticklemad said:
Only if you promise to tell me more about the wet fish - lmao

Never underestimate the hilarity of a guy being hit with a fish!

It always makes a big splash in the media, and is often the sole source of news in many plaices.

Dear Ticklemad, I am a 27 years old italian boy who lives in England, (Wivenhoe), Essex; I would like to know more about you and at least meet you
If you are interested write to me to this adress [email protected]
Bye :D

Hi Ticklemad,

I'm Al from warwickshire and would love to chat with you. Email is [email protected] but look forward to some conversations

Al

tickling couple

hi we are a young couple looking for ticklees especally bbw

hey, i'm looking for work right now so if you wanna get in touch my yahoo is jafftaff1,
cheers,
plmoknijb

hey if you are interested in chatting, email me if you like at [email protected]. I'm 20 years old, very good looking and very ticklsh!

Are there any guys out there in the UK that like BBW's that are between 35-45yrs old?

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back