• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Other Forms of Sexual Torture

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
I was on another forum and saw a thread about torture on the rack - in fact, there were some clips and many pictures of pretty young girls on the torture rack - so, I was wondering if any of our members have an interest in various other forms of sexual torture besides tickling - especially, if they have a clip or two to share.
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

I was on another forum and saw a thread about torture on the rack - in fact, there were some clips and many pictures of pretty young girls on the torture rack - so, I was wondering if any of our members have an interest in various other forms of sexual torture besides tickling - especially, if they have a clip or two to share.

I suppose that all depends on one's definition of torture. I guess the forms of sexual torture I'm interested in are ticklng ('natch;) ), orgasm denial, and overwhelming orgasms--where the pleasure is so intense you can't stand it, but at the same time don't want it to end. But the more sado-masochist forms hold no appeal for me. But to each their own.

Well, torture is somewhat of a subjective term, but I enjoy various forms of impact play, fire and knife play, though none of those are intrinsically sexual to me. I'm also very much into fear-play, though that's not something I do with just any old play partner.

As Strider says, it depends alot on the partner. Forced orgasm, orgasm denial, urinary desperation, dilemma-play, and fear-play were core elements for me, but sometimes something I've never considered can become an interest because a partner finds it arousing. Hair-pulling, breath-play, and chloroform have been that way. Most of my deep-seated fantasies are a type of psychological exploration where all the above are means, not the end.

Of course, what I have an interest in and what's safe, sane, or legal aren't necessarily the same. Many women I know enjoy rape fantasies, and some enjoy role-playing on the subject, but certainly wouldn't want it in real life! When I was young and stupid (Well OK, more stupid!) I played with a few things I wouldn't dream of doing now.

:) E. Bunbury

There is nothing more fun than having a woman stretched on a rack:firedevil

Strider said:
but I enjoy various forms of impact play, fire and knife play...fear-play

EBunbury said:
dilemma-play, breath-play, and chloroform

i don't think this is off the thread topic, but don't answer me if it is, please. but what are these things? how do they work? how would you use them to make a better experience? where would you see it to find out if it's something you might like? :xpulcy:

bliss j:redheart:

Bliss Jericho said:
i don't think this is off the thread topic, but don't answer me if it is, please. but what are these things? how do they work?

Impact play is a pretty broad term which basically means that the central form of sensation is one person being struck by something, whether it be a paddle, whip, flogger, etc.

Knife play and fire play are pretty self explanatory. The former uses blades as a form of stimulation, whether it be to cut off clothes, scratch the skin, or just have your partner feel the coldness of it. Fire play is, well, using fire for physical stimulation; the idea is to transfer the feel of the heat to someone's body without burning them.

Fear play is the use of fear to create stimulation or arousal. It might involve doing a particularly edgy role-play scene, for example. Or play on a fear of abandonment, or something to that extent. It's considered a form of edge-play, probably the edgiest, in my personal opinion.

how would you use them to make a better experience?

Not completely sure I understand the question.

where would you see it to find out if it's something you might like?

You can always just type the terms into google, at least some of the stuff you get will actually be decent educational material. Also, you can see what your local fetish club scene is like, and see if there's any performances you can watch. Fear play's not exactly something you can watch, really. If you think you may have an interest in it, I'd advise going slowly, and only proceeding with someone you've played with before, and trust implicitly.

Anything else you want to know, just ask me.

I like stabbing people in the chest and watching them die.

Okay I may be lying.

Whatever happened to the days where you'd get home from work and curl up on the couch with the missus in your arms and just lie there with each other instead of getting home from work, kicking her down the stairs then setting her on fire or tying her up and tickling her until she pisses herself or something equally mean and nasty? Hell in a handbasket, I'm telling you :(

There is nothing more fun than having a woman stretched on a rack:firedevil

I have a clip of a rack scene that would play perfectly into a tickling scene - the girl is secured and stretched tightly - not enough to hurt her, mind you - but in a perfect extreme bondage position for tickling all over her body - the company that made the clip probably never thought of that - but I did - hehe!

i don't think this is off the thread topic, but don't answer me if it is, please. but what are these things? how do they work? how would you use them to make a better experience? where would you see it to find out if it's something you might like? :xpulcy:

bliss j:redheart:

There are fetish shows here in western Canada called "Taboo Sex Show" - I'm sure there must be similar shows all over - where you can actually try some of the things in a set-up dungeon - so, if you wonder what it might feel like to be in restraints, footstocks, flogged, etc. you can try it there safely and in public - and they are very limited in those shows as to what they can do - no nudity, nothing harsh, etc. - so a flogging, for example, would be a very mild one.

I have a clip of a rack scene that would play perfectly into a tickling scene - the girl is secured and stretched tightly - not enough to hurt her, mind you - but in a perfect extreme bondage position for tickling all over her body - the company that made the clip probably never thought of that - but I did - hehe!

Cool! What company? Remember, sharing is caring:bowing:

:bowing:Nude girls stretched on the Rack and being tickled..that's my idea of sexual torture!!

Yes. I'm into a lot of things besides tickling, though tickling I must say is one of my favorite activities. I have a liking to corporal play which includes OTK spanking, riding crop, paddling, caning, single-tail; I like getting hit with stuff lol. I also love submitting to women and like to please them as much as I can.

I have done two videos for Rapturevision which feature corporal, humiliation, as well as some tickling.

I torture many ladies with my blonde jokes.:eek:

That was funny haha.

Um... I really like to use a hair dryer and ice on Meka's soles when she is in the stocks, and she says it feels like torture.

She lets me do it to her because she loves me though.

I tickle her feet when I do those things too.

Cool! What company? Remember, sharing is caring:bowing:

It is from www.shadowplayers.com and the title of the clip is 'roseracked01' - there is a small thumbnail in the listings - there is 'roseracked02' as well, but she is facedown and you don't get to see her being secured in that one.

I wrote that company to see if they had more rack clips but so far that's the only one - I'm sure there will be more since they clearly spent a lot of money, I expect several thousand dollars, for that fantastic medieval style torture rack.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back