• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Questions for me?

bosox

TMF Poster
I feel like since people don't really know me that this is a great way to change that even if only a little! So if you have a question ask away :)

Do you think New England is better than the old England? :D

haha hmmmm I would have to say so :p, who doesn't like new things

Was there any issues with the patching or is New England running bug-free? :p

York is in England, but New York is not in New England. Does this seem weird to you?

that does seem odd since we get out names from over there, our ancestors didnt really think that one through...

haha well this one time, beer = nail polish but i didnt put it on myself and I dont really remember it so we wont count it haha

Have you ever, or ever considered going the goth route?

it was a light pink oddly enough, someone has a pic somewhere... I'll find it for ya haha

goth, not so much my thing, I mean I'm not really to colorful but I need my blues haha and the few other colors I wear

I def listen to some rock in between my rap :p but other then that idk if i fit the criteria of a rocker dude... sorrrryyyy

How long can you hold your breath under water?

Have you ever wrestled a bear? Would you wrestle a bear?

Do you think you would ever live in China?

Do you like gummy bears?

Under water - about a minute, minute and a half I havent done that in a while
Bears - even though I live in the boonies and see them a lottt, but I'd wrestle maybe a cub :p
China - Sure it would be cool to experience a different culture
Gummy Bears - Love em

Interesting. I feel like I know you so much better now.

Do you think it would be easier/less confusing to quote the person you are responding to?

easier haha and how would i do that ive only posted like 20 times im not a vet like you :p

See the "quote" button at the bottom of each post you make? Each person should have that after they post. Click that and it will automatically quote it for you.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back