• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Requests? (No pic, but a few reposts)

Senshi1

Staff
Hello. I haven't been drawing much lately, and I'm afraid I might get out of the habit. I've seen a lot of people here doing requests lately, and thought I might jump on the bandwagon - if anything, it'll keep me in the habit of drawing.

So any ideas or requests, just PM me. I'm not promising to do them all, and I sure as hell can't keep up with people like the TK Factory (aka. Snail Shell :p ), but I will try, and I will consider every request.

"Rare" characters (characters who feature in few, if any, tk pics) are welcome. :)

My style (if you can call it that) is usually anime, but I might be willing to try other styles, depending on what they are (it has to be something I can do with a pencil and paper :p ). Also, I do usually do /f pictures, but I might be open to /m as well, depending on what it is.

For those of you who haven't seen any of my pictures, here's a small sampling:

Mutsumi (Love Hina)

The Bride (Kill Bill)

Mink (Dragon Half)

Hope to hear from some of you soon. :happy:

Draw what interests you. Something has to interest you. Even if you think its silly or not worth your time, draw it anyway. You'll often times find that contentment in things you didn't expect to.

Judging by the fact that he made a thread, I'd say taking requests is interesting him at the moment.

well then...

well if u r axin, then itd be great to se the following characters gettin it:
ayeka--tenchi kuyo
mandy/sam--totyally spies
basicly all the pokemon chix
and bsasicly all the dragonball z/gt gals as well (chichi and bulma age well :D)
uh, guess thats enoough to chew for now
i also say those characters bcause there rnt enough of em
goood luch :)

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Draw what interests you. Something has to interest you. Even if you think its silly or not worth your time, draw it anyway. You'll often times find that contentment in things you didn't expect to.
Wise words from the bat.

I love you senshi! Erm..your art! I love your ART!....*shifts back and forth uncomfortably*

Haha...Yes.. I do have a request. Do more tickling art, it is almost as cool as "WTF"!!!

An idea

Well I have an idea for something if want to try. It's more of a before it happens type of pic with a pair of OC friends of mine. (usually end up playing around and one seems to always end up in a bind though)

Namely my OC Akemi and her friend Frost. Akemi's jumped Frost and hogtied her and now is tormenting her about tickling her. Frost ofcourse is looking might peeved about being hogtied but spooked about getting tickled.

Akemi Ref 1 (For Hair Color) Yeah that's not her normal outfit, she's got a big wardrobe and that's just one outfit she has. If you check out Ghostshinobi's devart page you can see another of her outfits.

ghost's outfit choice (helped do a switch with the shoes, ones shown with outfit didn't like)

She switches moods so not really a goth type though. (if she wants to spook her folks she dons the goth appearal. Still can't bug her dad but mom loses it)

Anyway, outfit choice for this I think is this here Can keep or ditch the shoes.

Frost is in the attachments. I need to look for some things for her wardrobe. I think that outfit's cute and well I just liked the character the second I saw her. (yes she's borrowed from another artist)

Anyway, just simple as that Frost is hogtied, on a bed, and Akemi's teasingly tormenting her with a feather and Frost is saying the classic line "don't even think about!"

Attachments

• frost5.jpg
    frost5.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 120
I fancied taking requests because I wanted to try to draw a range of different characters. I figured that taking requests from people would help me improve by drawing from a number of styles, as well as getting brownie points for helping a few people in the process. :p

And thanks for all the requests. :D Unfortunately I won't be able to do every single one (I've had quite a few through PMs as well), but they're all on my list and I will try my darndest to get as many as I can done. ;)

Hm. I am unable to send a private message (I assume due to lack of postings?), so should I just post in this thread or send an email?

would love to see Uma hog-tied and tickeld on her feet (kill bill) its a request i mentioned when you posted the original Kill bIll pic,
OR
maybe have Mary-Jane tickled from Spiderman............. tickled senseless on her feet
cheers
keep up the good work!

eBen - you need 10 posts to send a PM, but it's fine to just post in this thread. :)

c_tickler - Cheers! :D I really appreciate that, coming from one of my favourite artists. :happy: Consider the requests listed. :)

Hey Senshi, I wanted to ask, do you only do /F, /M, or do you mind either?

KAREN

Usually I do /f, but I have done /m in the past (click here)and would probably be willing to do it again.

Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark Zero, pretty please. Having her bare feeet tickled with feathers. I'd like it if she was in the outfit in the first pic for the tickling pic :D

here's some reference pics:

Attachments

• PDZS10.jpg
    PDZS10.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 26
  • PDZS11.jpg
    PDZS11.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 17
  • PDZWALL4_1200.jpg
    PDZWALL4_1200.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 27
  • PDZWALL7_1024.jpg
    PDZWALL7_1024.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 15
  • PDZWALL8_1024.jpg
    PDZWALL8_1024.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 14
Joanna Dark is now on the hitlist. :D

*thinks of Snail Shell and how he manages to deal with every single request* That guy deserves a fookin' medal. :p

Danke for the info. How's about something from Bubblegum Crisis (the original or 2040)? A number of cute anime girls there. Maybe Meryl from Metal Gear Solid (a torture scene with Ocelot perhaps)? And maybe I'm alone on this, but I'd love to see something with the short lived female Robin (Stephanie Brown) from the Batman comics.

Good on ya for taking requests man. Always good to see people doing stuff like that. Just out of curosity..does any artist accept commissions?

Some good ideas there, eBen - I've searched for pictures of Meryl myself in the past. :D They're all on the list. :p

Asfor the comissions, I know ipptkl was talking about doing those, and I'm pretty sure Vlad, Nessie and a few others here do, too.

Senshi said:
Joanna Dark is now on the hitlist. :D

*thinks of Snail Shell and how he manages to deal with every single request* That guy deserves a fookin' medal. :p

thanks! and yes, there are "Fookin' medals" out there, usually earned by pimps who've bedded with women the most hours, formally known as "Fookin' Time".

I kinda forgot to mention this in my last posting, but I would absolutely love to see some of the ladies in socks for their ordeal. <g> That would indeed be most sweet. Especially Meryl. ;)

*makes a note* No problem - socks it is. :happy:

BigNorm - Those pimps have been bothering me since I was a puppy. I remember one time, I was doing something admirable that makes for a heart-wrenching story, and those pimps got involved in a hilarious way and did something cruel but funny to me at the same time. :(

Senshi said:
*makes a note* No problem - socks it is. :happy:

BigNorm - Those pimps have been bothering me since I was a puppy. I remember one time, I was doing something admirable that makes for a heart-wrenching story, and those pimps got involved in a hilarious way and did something cruel but funny to me at the same time. :(

... Those rat bastards! :mad:

Canadian Ninja said:
Judging by the fact that he made a thread, I'd say taking requests is interesting him at the moment.

Well duh. :p

That wasn't my point, however. Drawing what he wants to draw because he has his own ideas and drawing what others want him to draw because he's out of ideas are two totally different things.

Weighing the value of both is a very important aspect of being an artist.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Well duh. :p

That wasn't my point, however. Drawing what he wants to draw because he has his own ideas and drawing what others want him to draw because he's out of ideas are two totally different things.

Weighing the value of both is a very important aspect of being an artist.

All a mistake in my interpretation, then. I understand what you're saying, mainly because I do it as a writer, but that's hardly for lack of ideas; I'm just sick of my own. >_>

Well, posting off of the conversation I've been having in my own thread, how about doing either Taki, Ivy, or Tira from Soul Caliber 3. In fact, based off the fact that Ivy clearly has the whole dominatrix look, you could have her as the ler. Just a thought.

how about just let the man be and let him take in some requests god gee whiz god my god gee whiz god man gee whiz lordy god gee whiz gee whiz golly gee whiz bijove gee whiz oh my lordy ! god man making a big deal god gee whiz my god oh lordy gee whiz my god bijove gee whiz golly gee garsh

so i can request an irma from ninja turtles picture from him

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back