• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any SCA members on this Forum

Celticrose2001

TMF Regular
Was jsut curious to know if there are any SCA members who frequent this board(for those of you who don't know the Society For Creative Anacronysms or SCA..www.SCA.org- is an international living history group that tries to recreate western Medieval history form 600-1600. ) If so, what kingdome,shire ect do you belong to and who/what is your persona
I'm Mairead ni Domnihal, a 14th century Irish merchant's daughter living in Dublin, handfasting with a Scottish itinerant warrior(my r/l hubby) who is fighting for one of the nobles in Dublin for pay(a gallowglas they would later be called). I belong to the Midrealm kingdom, Shire of Starleaf gate(mostly MI and parts of WI, and Essex Co, Ontario). Are any of you attending Pensic this year?

CR aka Maggie aka Mairead

You know, I used to know someone who was in that group. It has always fascinated me. I don't think I could ever bring myself to spending that much time anywhere but here, but it seems interesting.

It's definately something I'd be interesting in learning about.

D/H and I just joined the group ourselves, but we both have been interested in Medieval things for years. In college in NJ, I "dabbled" a bit in the SCA ,went to a few events(courtesy of my best friend) but never got up the nerve to join. Now 7 or so yrs later I have and am glad to be a memeber. It's a great way to meet people of all different genders, nationalities(in our own small group, which meets every Sunday in a local chiruch hall, have Asians, African-Canadians, Latinos ect) social classes ect,interests ect, learning from eachother, and celebrating a wonderful(IMHO) time in history. And for us tickle fans, there are sometimes stocks @ the gatherings(esp the large ones) and opportunities for tickling! LOL

Seriously, if you think it might be something you'd be interested in go to the SCA webpage, www.SCA.org, where you can find a slew of info about the group and Medieval times in general, and also where you can find your local SCA chapter,if you're so inclined to take a look @ what it's all about!

Good Luck!
CR:D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back