• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any tickler residing in south India?

Chanchala

Hi I am medha from India. Just joined. see my soles

Last edited:
Very nice to see someone from India here. Never been there, but would love to go, but that will take a bit of time to arrange. I used to have a number of Indian friends in South Africa - in Durban and Johannesburg. Never discovered if any of the ladies were ticklish - though I wa s actually quite interested.

I hope you find what you are looking for. If I find myself suddenly arranging a trip to India, I shall let you know.

First off,I'm half Indian,so that should count.

Second,welcome to the site Medha,for it's good to see a fellow Indian who's heavily into feet and tickling(as much as I am). :smilestar :smilestar

Thanx for the warm welcome!

Hey thanx for the warm welcome guys ... but where are all the gals??!! :yawnface:
Perhaps I could meet any of you members(yes, I don't mind being tickled by girls too, in fact I prefer a mix!) in a hotel or inn......
Then, I am all yours!!! :evilha: render me totally immobile and tie me tight with bondage! Tie my toes back and tease the tender underside of my feet, :feets: <<<<---- , and all I can do is moan over the gag and roll my eyes... for I am bound extremely immobile!!!!

Luckily I am of the more affluent and modern class of Indians so I have access to the Internet!! Or I would not be in this wonderful forum!! :smilelove

Wow... is that really your website?

I remember seeing a Chicago specific public program where they had a documenary on a young lady growing up in the Indo-Pakistani part of town who wanted to get closer to her Indian roots by taking dance. I don't remember specifically which style it was but it seems very similar to the styles on the website. I just happened to tape it and caught a scene where red paint was being applied to the soles of her feet right before her performance. She squirmed around uncontrollably and tried unsuccessfully to stifle giggles.

In any case... welcome to the forum... hope to see and hear more from you.

It seems to be less frequent for people from other cultures to show up...
I was beginning to lose hope... thanks for reassuring me that our shared passion of tickling is worldwide and not just restricted to the Americas and Europe.

Now if we could just get more Asians and Polynesians here (I happen to be Filipino)...

Hello Chanchala!

May I ask how old you are? According to an article in The Hindu, you are 13 years old?

from india too !!!

hey.. im from india too.. from mumbai actually.. never knew there was ne1 else from india here.... im 18 btw.. just joined too ! howd u get into tickling.??

hi indian

my dear chanchala, here is an indian quite alone in this foum. realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice 2 have someone frm ur own country. i would love 2 be ur frnd. i am frm the east and looking forward 2 ur reply.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back