• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any tickling in Kansas City, MO

St. Louie

TMF Expert
I'm taking a business trip to K.C. this Friday. Does anyone know of any tickling scenes there...such as dungeons..or TMF members who'd like to have a drink?
Thank you!

Bummer....

There mustbe something with the entire state of MO. It is the ANTI Tickle.....it's where tickling goes to die!

There mustbe something with the entire state of MO. It is the ANTI Tickle.....it's where tickling goes to die!

You want Anti-Tickle?

seal2.gif

I'm merely here in spirit!

While it's true there's not much life here in K.C., I would recommend Mistress
Deborah, Kansas City's premier Domme - if you're interested in the 'lee side of things. She has a very nice place near downtown. I've had several sessions with her - the bondage is quite good; she takes pride in her ropework and limiting your ability to avoid her having fun at your expense. Her actual tickling is not as merciless as I'd prefer, but I don't have a lot of real world experience, so I would not be a good judge. She definitely gets me begging pretty quickly, but I'm extremely ticklish. Deborah's arranged for me to tickle a beautiful younger lady, but unfortunately she was more hyper-orgasmic than hyper-ticklish. She had more than 5 orgasms in our hour long session, mostly from the Sonicare on her toes. She said she could not handle direct clitoral stimulation with a vibrator. I must admit I was sorely tempted to witness her reaction once she was tied down & at my mercy, but I could tell she was serious and I didn't want to piss her (or Deborah!) off. When I tickled her she moaned, twitched and jerked more than laughed or begged. Once again, probably from my lack of experience more than anything else. You can check out more information at her site: www.amamanor.com

I'd be happy to meet you for a beer or lunch, but I'm heading out of town at about 3:00 on Friday

Good Luck

PS How about those Royals sweeping the Cards?

While it's true there's not much life here in K.C., I would recommend Mistress
Deborah, Kansas City's premier Domme - if you're interested in the 'lee side of things. She has a very nice place near downtown. I've had several sessions with her - the bondage is quite good; she takes pride in her ropework and limiting your ability to avoid her having fun at your expense. Her actual tickling is not as merciless as I'd prefer, but I don't have a lot of real world experience, so I would not be a good judge. She definitely gets me begging pretty quickly, but I'm extremely ticklish. Deborah's arranged for me to tickle a beautiful younger lady, but unfortunately she was more hyper-orgasmic than hyper-ticklish. She had more than 5 orgasms in our hour long session, mostly from the Sonicare on her toes. She said she could not handle direct clitoral stimulation with a vibrator. I must admit I was sorely tempted to witness her reaction once she was tied down & at my mercy, but I could tell she was serious and I didn't want to piss her (or Deborah!) off. When I tickled her she moaned, twitched and jerked more than laughed or begged. Once again, probably from my lack of experience more than anything else. You can check out more information at her site: www.amamanor.com

I'd be happy to meet you for a beer or lunch, but I'm heading out of town at about 3:00 on Friday

Good Luck

PS How about those Royals sweeping the Cards?

The Royals are probably two or three bats away from competing! But until then, The Cardinals still own Missouri. They've done well against the NL.

No doubt the Cards rule - we're just happy when we can put a few wins back to back! But just like it took 20 years for KU to win their next Championship, hopefully the Royals can follow suit within the next few years

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back