• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Tips for a Tickle Fight?

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
So, my boyfriend doesn't really like the idea of being tied down and tickled, but he did tell me he'd be open to a tickle fight. I thought that was very cool of him, and I'm looking forward to it.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make the tickle fight even more fun? I'd love to hear what other TMFers have done.

one person in the tickle fight being blindfolded can make it a bit different.. fighting back blind and all. though it really isn't for everyone

So, your intention is to win your tickle fight? Simple answer: cheat. Cheat like there is no tomorrow.

Hmmm... Avoid tickle-fighting on a mattress under a moving ceiling-fan. Unless, you will post a video for all to laugh at.

Nice to see another female ler around!! :)
My boyfriend is kind of the same way.
He only lets me tie him up every now and then.
My best tactic is... whatever you do, don't stop tickling.
Get his worst spot and bear down and try to block out his tickling you as best you can.
He eventually won't be able to take it and will stop tickling you to block your advances.
Or at least that tends to be how it goes with us. :)
As far as making it more fun?
I like playing the "see how long you can not laugh if I tickle this spot"
Or "see if you can stay still if I tickle you for this many seconds"
Men love a challenge.
And if he wins he gets something he wants and if you win you get something you want. ;)
Good luck and have fun!
:peace:

Anonymiss sounds dangerous, although, I will have to say, it is true what she said. I do love a challenge and it just makes it worth it with a reward being proposed at the end.

As a couple, blindfold as someone mentioned is always a good idea, also my all-time favorite strip tickle. Basically, have a code word for break, and for each break one of you takes, remove a piece of clothing. This game can be tweaked to bondage eventually if it is something that turns you on, once, all pieces of clothing is removed, suggest the last break is giving into a piece of bondage.

Or put the two together, and have a blindfolded strip tickle.. I dont have to tell you this obviously but reward him anyways ;)

Anonymiss sounds dangerous, although, I will have to say, it is true what she said. I do love a challenge and it just makes it worth it with a reward being proposed at the end.

As a couple, blindfold as someone mentioned is always a good idea, also my all-time favorite strip tickle. Basically, have a code word for break, and for each break one of you takes, remove a piece of clothing. This game can be tweaked to bondage eventually if it is something that turns you on, once, all pieces of clothing is removed, suggest the last break is giving into a piece of bondage.

Or put the two together, and have a blindfolded strip tickle.. I dont have to tell you this obviously but reward him anyways ;)

I think this is a good idea. It doesn't have to be taking off clothes but something happening when the safe word is said. Maybe have certain amount of time for the tickle fight and then each time someone says the safe word, they get a minute of tied up tickling.

handcuffs in your back pocket? hes the stronger one probbaly yeh? I bet you're gonna spend a lot of time getting pinned and tickled so if I were you I would get some helpers to secretly hide and then bring them in last minute :p

Jenna L

As you say "tickle fight," I guess that means you are also ticklish and don't mind getting tickled in order to land some tickles on him? If you're a typical couple, the man being bigger and stronger may get the best of you unless he's super-ticklish and you are what I call limited ticklish (ticklish on the ribs but not the feet, for example). I suggest using the element of surprise at tickle fight time, sneaking up on him from behind, your tickling fingers to his sides. You could force him to the ground and if you're quick and strong enough, keep him on the defensive.

But I recommend nudging your boyfriend into getting tied and tickled. A few ideas to ease him into it:

:evilha: Ask if you can tie just one of his arms to the bedpost. After all, he's the man. He could not handle a girl with just one arm?!

:evilha: Offer to take turns tying and tickling one another.

:evilha: Make up a game where the winner makes the loser do whatever he or she wants. It could be as simple as Strip Poker, the naked loser submitting to the clothed winner. Or the Bad Habit game - catch one another cursing, interrupting, speeding, leaving the door open, whatever - and the loser does what the winner wants.

:evilha: You're a woman, right?! Sex is a great way for a girl to get a guy to do her bidding.

After tickle fighting for a couple mins you can distract him and throw him off guard by doing some kissing,and teasing as your doing so you can manipulate how he's sitting, laying and once you have him in a vulnerable position..Attack!! It may even work a couple times, but be ready for some full frontal tickling if he gets loose. Use your feminine wiles.. Believe me, they work. Also give him a chest rub, no guy can resist having that done. After being sweet for a minute, be mean and tickle that hell oouta him. Most of all have fun with it. Sounds like you all are a lucky couple.

Yea, what everyone said. Play dirty. The tickling doesn't stop til someone taps out. Guys really dont wanna tap out (I sure dont), especially to a girl.

Maybe you could incorporate some bondage into the tickle fight. There was a video from somebody a while back, where two people were sitting side-by-side, tied with one arm around each other (leaving one side open between them).

I think the bottom line is, the more you put yourself out there willing to be tickled yourself, the more you're gonna be able to tickle him. Speaking personally, I had much more success tickling women after I became open to being tickled by them...

make sure there is nothing breakable like glass in the vicinity and as someone else mentioned ceiling fans, particularly over a bed, can be nasty. beyond the safety tips, move fast to get upper hand. don't know about your bf but guys often pull back of the girl acts as if she is in distress and then use that to your advantage but beware of doing that too much or he may ignore your pleas when you really are in distress but then that is what safe words are for. and if you do use safe words I would advise never using it to fake him out.

It is difficult to cheat when the Ler is significantly bigger, stronger and has been trained on how to wrestle making the ticklish situation you found yourself in virtually inescapable! :)

Yea, size doesn't always help... this one time few years ago, I got my 6'4" 240# ass PWNED by a really tiny but mighty girl... it was a most embarrassingly AWESOME tickle fight defeat...

Get his worst spot and bear down and try to block out his tickling you as best you can.
He eventually won't be able to take it and will stop tickling you to block your advances.

This. This is what destroys me just about every time. She just won't stop, and sooner or later against my better judgment my hands have to retreat to try and defend the spots she's targeting, and once my hands retreat -- once I'm in full-on defensive mode -- I've lost it. She's on the offensive, she's darting from one weak spot to another, I'm frantically following her hands just a half-beat behind them, and I dissolve. It's brutal, and it gets me every single time.

Have him pin you..always fun. He should pin and not tickle right away but also threaten and tease and have a chase or some play fighting before the fight!

In time try to slowly introduce some light bondage once he eases into these tickle fights. Be like "Listen I'm afraid I might accidentally punch kick or hurt you, perhaps we should try tying or handcuffing my wrists next time?" & see what he says

Ensure you play to your strengths, for instance if your fitter than him, make him chase and work to catch you and try wearing him out, if your quicker, use that.

My housemate has had me begging for mercy twice in tickle fights, she is a girl, a little smaller, but can handle herself, all she does is get behind me and get her fingers under my armpits and my natuaral reaction is to squeeze my arms to my sides and it basically renders me helpless then i end up on my knees then face down on the floor, then she will sit on my back, then im stuffed.

Message me if you need any more help

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back