• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else get tickling dreams?

DewDizzle

TMF Regular
So I've had this happen multiple times, and I don't remember the others. I get dreams of me tickling a crush/former crush or just someone that is cute.

This particular one involved a girl i went to high school with that is still just beyond gorgeous. Think Jessica Biel, only with a bit of a rounder nose, thinner/taller face and blonde hair. But same kind of defined jaw line, clear skin, drop dead beautiful.

Haha in the dream we were back at our old high school for like an alumni thing, and one part was like a scavenger hunt or something where we paired up. It was suppose to be like a surprise haunted house (I know dreams are goofy) and everyone (including her) was in on trying to scare me while doing scavenger hunt. Long story short they didn't, and her and I get back to some private area (like a rest area, couch area) of the school, and are putting our clues together we collected from the scavenger hunt. I was giving her a hard time for trying to scare me, and started tickling. She had the most beautiful laugh, and for the rest of the dream I would tickle her feet or sides as she was trying to put the clues together. We were both having playful fun. Then I just woke up.
These dreams always leave me hungering for more or for a real life encounter like that.

I'm hoping that others get the same things I do!! What a nice subconscious!!

I have lots of dreams that involve being tickled, but usually by a celebrity, not somebody I knew in high school or at work. :D

Oh yeah, I have dreams of ticklingy wife in different predicaments. I have one where her foot is stuck through a hole in our bed (reminiscent of an old Little Rascals episode from my childhood I guess) and I'm just gently tickling her dangling little foot with a feather and kisses. I have that one or one like it EVERY so often.

So I've had this happen multiple times, and I don't remember the others. I get dreams of me tickling a crush/former crush or just someone that is cute.

This particular one involved a girl i went to high school with that is still just beyond gorgeous. Think Jessica Biel, only with a bit of a rounder nose, thinner/taller face and blonde hair. But same kind of defined jaw line, clear skin, drop dead beautiful.

Haha in the dream we were back at our old high school for like an alumni thing, and one part was like a scavenger hunt or something where we paired up. It was suppose to be like a surprise haunted house (I know dreams are goofy) and everyone (including her) was in on trying to scare me while doing scavenger hunt. Long story short they didn't, and her and I get back to some private area (like a rest area, couch area) of the school, and are putting our clues together we collected from the scavenger hunt. I was giving her a hard time for trying to scare me, and started tickling. She had the most beautiful laugh, and for the rest of the dream I would tickle her feet or sides as she was trying to put the clues together. We were both having playful fun. Then I just woke up.
These dreams always leave me hungering for more or for a real life encounter like that.

I'm hoping that others get the same things I do!! What a nice subconscious!!

Did you ever get a chance to tickle her for real?

I had one last week involving my wife's arches and a round hairbrush.

I told her all about it. She smiled and said: "Let's do it."

It happened on one of her most ticklish days. Talk about dreams coming true!

Did you write about it?

I had one last week involving my wife's arches and a round hairbrush.

I told her all about it. She smiled and said: "Let's do it."

It happened on one of her most ticklish days. Talk about dreams coming true!

I used to have one where I tickled my high school crush. I thought I was the only person to have these.

I just had another one guys, and it was awesome.

In college I was a delivery driver for a pizza place and a Chinese place.

I had a dream I was delivering, and came upon this circle drive/court of apartments an houses---and it was PARTY central. Like, literally they had a huge pool set up in the middle of te street, like hundreds of people around, it was nuts. I somehow park my car in the grass, and make my way to the apartment building in the back where my order was. I could feel in my chest there were tickling opportunities, but I didn't want a drunk guy trying to have a go at me for touching his girl. A sandy blonde haired girl with an orange bikini top and black jean shorts opened the door for me, almost falling (clearly wasted) and as I went thru she hugged me and started kissing my neck. I stood there for a few seconds and lightly tickled her side as I hugged her back, she giggled and seemed to enjoy it, then a friend pulled her away to the pool set up in middle of street.
Now at this point of the dream I read the apt numbers and realize my delivery is top floor. At first I was bummed to go up all the flights of stairs, but then I realized the apartment building was like one big crowded party-swarmed with people haha. As I was going up the stairs I kept seeing girl after girl I would love to tickle, but being respectful as I am I didn't initiate anything, then there was a guy goofing around carrying his girl down the stairs. They were being super goofy, and she started using her outstretched feet to poke each person they passed. When she tried me, i quickly grazed her sole, which caused a big yelp and laugh. The guy laughed too and said "more!". To which, I was delighted to oblige. So I tickled her foot with my free hand and she couldn't move far, for fear of writhing out of his hands and being dropped, so she just threw her head back and laughed and laughed. We ended up just kinda walking away after a few seconds, and I was to me delivery.
Long uninteresting part of the dream short, because my store-mates written down things wrong, I had to get a "frozen root beer" from our store and bring back to this weird guy (who paid in cash but tipped me in these laminated point card thingies that were suppose to be like cash). I was annoyed I had to waste money-making time going back to the store, but was secretly glad to come back to party central.
Dream shifts and I was already walking out the apartment building door, kinda hanging around for a few more minutes to see what else would happen. Outside was swarmed with people still (imagine spring break crowds), and as I was waltzing around the crowd, I get pulled into this hug. This girl was riding piggyback on a guy, and he was drunk and almost passed out on a streetlight pole. She was making out with his neck and pulled me in and was making out with mine, she had like a death grip around his neck and mine, so I used my left hand to kinda help keep her up (inadvertadely touching her butt, but she said she liked that), and my right Han I started to tickle her free armpit nearest me. Her muffled laughter while kissing our necks was like music to my ears. It wa like she was ticklish, but so concentrated on not falling off, that she kept her death grip piggy back hug on us, and just laughed away. Eventually she realized she could put her legs down and stand up (drunken people are silly), and then squeezed her death grip hug even tighter as she kisse me on the lips and released me to go on.
The end of the dream was me driving back to the store, and I was excited to grab his frozen root beer and go back

Let me know a) what you think and b) what tickling dreams you have had!!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back