• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody here a workout gym member?

Leo tickles

2nd Level Orange Feather
My uncle has had a gym membership for about four years now and his agreement allows him to take two guests free of charge. He's been taking my aunt for all those years, until last night where I finally decided to give it a try.

I'm sore as hell right now but I absolutely had a blast trying out all of the different equipment they had. I was surprised at how good I was at doing some of the exercises on the higher weight limits. I'm not a weakling by any means, but I have a pretty bad diet (bye bad diet, hi veggies and healthy stuff) and haven't really worked out TOO much before.

They go two to three times a week, as work permits. I'm definitely going to tag along and after some research and a month of going with them, I'll probably end up opening my own gym membership a little closer to my house.

I used to work out at a gym. But then I got poor lol. I work out at home now. Thank you Insanity lol.

If your goal is losing weight, gyms honestly seem to be a huge waste of money.

I probably wouldn't go to one unless I needed to build up a specific set of muscles that I couldn't conveniently do at home.

Admittedly, gyms are a more fun way of working out. I think the environment makes it easier, as well.

I'm 6'1 and a half and 189.5 pounds, which is normal, or at worst slightly above normal weight. The goal isn't necessary to lose the weight as much as it is to give myself something to do, while toning up my gut and adding to what's already there on the rest of my body.

The atmosphere is pretty awesome though, yeah.

A gym membership along with a good haircut would be a wonderful idea for you, my friend.:veryhappy

Nah, I'm keeping my hair. It scares the old people away and makes everybody else think I'm carrying a gun, or narcotics. :flapflap:

Well being a true nerd me and gym equipment is a very dangerous mix. Currently I am taking care of lots of widdle baby trees and plants and that is a pretty good workout. I have lost about 40 pounds and am in decent shape I think. :D

I've had a gym membership for some time now, haven't been in the past 3 or months or so. But that changes today :D

Video games will be the death of me!

Leo Tickles

"The goal isn't necessary to lose the weight as much as it is to give myself something to do, while toning up my gut and adding to what's already there on the rest of my body."

Good show, young man. Make the goal keeping busy, as everyone reacts to activity in their own way. Some of us are more prone to be muscular or for that matter round, others not as much. Your body type is like your height: You can't do anything about it.

I would not necessarily target getting down to a certain weight, or increasing, say, biceps to a certain measurement. I suggest just shooting for the so many minutes of cardio and so many minutes of weight-lifting, or whatever you have time to do, however many days of the week you make time to work out.

I'd like to weigh a minimum of ten pound less; I'm 5'8" and 160, but 150 lbs. would be perfect for my height and build. However, I am meeting my goals of an average of 45 minutes a day exercising (regimens of weight-lifting, calisthenics, cardio machines and swimming), which is the most I can realistically fit in, so in that sense I am satisfied.

To answer you directly, I belong to my employer's gym and I also work out at home.

My plan at this point is to keep going with my family until I get a few financial things straightened out. They go two to three times a week, for an hour each time.

I spend about 30 minutes on the treadmill/elliptical, then try out various other devices, usually trying to beat my own high score on them. My first day I ended up doing 10 of the.. uh... thing where you kind of do sit ups that curl your body forward.... :D? Anyways, my last time there, Sunday, I did about 30 on a higher resistance setting. From what I've read about exercise it's all about pushing yourself while knowing a limit so you don't injure yourself, a balance I seem to have found.

It's fun though, and gives me a break from everything else I do. And eating better has been helping me not feel like a fucking balloon after each meal. I haven't went over my calorie goal since I started while still getting enough protein, fiber and all of that good stuff.

Meh, I couldn't be motivated to go pay to work out with a bunch of juice heads ("do you even lift, bro?") and chicks made up to walk .02 miles per hour on the treadmill. Some of the classes look hella fun though.

Luckily, I've got a bunch of free weights at home and OnDemand has a lot of cardio type vids - kickboxing and whatnot. I am starting to get back into workin out regularly after fallin off the wagon for the holidays. Keeps me from gettin too crazy and I like havin dem biceps. Typically lift 3x a week, cardio 4-5x a week for like 30 - 45 min. Diet consists of mostly protein and veggies with little to no carbs.

Love that you're on that self improvement kick. I don't have a gym membership now because they've got me in a hotel on base across from the gym, but I always have a gym that I go to. It's great. I just got back into lifting weights and I am SORE! But summer bodies are built in the winter. I'm single again so I gotta get in showroom condition! I definitely recommend the classes and sport leagues if you want to make new friends and stuff.

I think that after a few months I'm going to take classes for the challenge alone. I have to convince my body that I'm actually doing something with it first.

AnnieHall

"OnDemand has a lot of cardio type vids - kickboxing and whatnot"

For those seeking motivation, you raise a useful topic. Between the public library, cable T.V. on-demand, and YouTube there's tons of exercise videos at one's fingertips. They're always there, unlike the workout buddy who oversleeps, leaving you to decide to skip the trip to the gym and go back to bed yourself. I have a dozen or so of Tamilee Webb's videos/D.V.D.s; the variety of routines keeps boredom at bay, and the fact that she seems like a fun gal adds a little fantasy to the exercising. She's a knockout, too, with an amazing rear end.

I've always been more of a work out by myself kind of person. I have my own pace, and working out with someone else leaves me feeling off track.

MakesMeLoveIt

"I've always been more of a work out by myself kind of person. I have my own pace, and working out with someone else leaves me feeling off track"

That's my preference, too. The same applies to when I work out with Tamilee Webb's programs, as to suit my own pace I can always pause/rewind, though often that is just to have another look at a nice close-up of Tamilee's big beautiful bottom.

Yup, solo for me and it works very well.

Having other people working out with me, is a distraction mentally (pacing, conversations, etc..)

DK

I've agreed to work out with some many people and then end up having to break up with them as work out partners. I've even found myself using the "Its not you, its me" speech.

Seriously, just hearing someone breathe heavily in my general vicinity is enough to cause some serious rage when I'm working out. Just totally throws me off, like DarkKnight said.

I joined my local Y just to stay in shape and have something to do after the karate school I was training at went out of business.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back