• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody in the Dayton area?

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Is there anybody in the Dayton to Cincinnati area that are members of the forum?

I am in the same shape as nylontickler.... in the Dayton and Cincinnati area but also assuming you meant women...
oh and nylontickler-- i love major league. one of the greatest movies ever :happyfloa

I am in Lima ,not too far from Dayton and Columbus is a little further but not out of reach..
Female ler,lee here:happyfloa

I am in the same shape as nylontickler.... in the Dayton and Cincinnati area but also assuming you meant women...
oh and nylontickler-- i love major league. one of the greatest movies ever :happyfloa

You bet it is...

I grew up there when the movie was filmed, went to Municipal Stadium a bunch of times for games. Watching the movie was even more funny b/c of that.

Major League is one of my favorite movies with Susan Sarandon in it, she has very nice legs and nyloned feet in that movie, I would have grabbed her feet and tickled them in that movie if I was in it iwth her....LOL

TicklesFemales

Major League is one of my favorite movies with Susan Sarandon in it, she has very nice legs and nyloned feet in that movie, I would have grabbed her feet and tickled them in that movie if I was in it iwth her....LOL

TicklesFemales

The movie you're thinking of is 'Bull Durham' not 'Major League'. Other than that, RIGHT ON! :)

young 43 yrs old female ler,lee close to dayton and interested in chatting,meeting males and females in Ohio for casual meetings over lunch,coffee,and tickling is a bonus but everything done is mutual.
My email is [email protected] ,yahoo instant messenger is ticklishcutie382003.. Look forward to hearing from others in Ohio,and neighboring states as well ..distance is not a problem

Cincy Eastside Here. Hey Nylontickler tou get to use those thingies I gave you yet? Just wondering how they worked out.

hey!

Cincy Eastside Here. Hey Nylontickler tou get to use those thingies I gave you yet? Just wondering how they worked out.

I haven't, but still have them and am looking forward to it. We are waiting for an evening when the kids are away...it may get a bit loud here when using them, right?

I'll give you an update after their test run!

Female lee from west side of Cincy. There are more of us than there used to be :)

Hamilton, Ohio

I am a male ler from Hamilton, Ohio which is just 30 min. North of Downtown Cincy.

I am in Toledo Ohio,female lee and ler here looking to chat and meet woth other lovers of tickling male or female who would be interested in meeting for coffee,lunch,contact me here,PM me or email [email protected]

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back