• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anybody see Inception?

I liked it, a lot more entertaining than I was expecting. And of course I was also drooling over Ellen Page. :D

We haven't seen it yet. But, we plan to make an exception to see this one in the theater once the crowds die down a bit.

I did! It was amazingggggg! Went to the midnight showing when it came out, well worth being out till 3 am!

I have not but I've heard nothing but amazing reviews for it.

Can't wait to see it!

Just came back.......

FIVE stars out of FOUR!

For the first time in almost a decade, the entire audience loved the movie, and everyone was talking to everyone about it right after....instead of just shuffling out asking "So where we going eat?"

AND there's a very quick pantyhose scene, like, REAL quick, but when the shoe comes off, you hear that hasn't-been-heard-in-years-in-real-life "fshossh" sound....!

I just got back from it....OMG...so crazy good!!!!!!!!! No spoilers but the ending was superb!!!! I'm excited to go to sleep tonight...or should I be scared...

Great film. Don't really understand all of it, but Leo was amazing as usual. Actually, it's a stellar cast, so it definately worth the price of admission.
Cheers. :canada:

I went in with reallllllly high hopes, and was not disappointed. You have to pay attention to the plot, and once the actions hits it's unlike anything you've (well I've) ever seen. It's like the Matrix on crack.

I know I'm biased. I like Nolan. I love movies with surreal imagery. I wrote a research paper in college about the dreaming mind and lucid dreaming. Despite all that, I believe skipping this movie would be doing yourself a serious disservice.

Recently we've been bombarded with dozens of remakes, so an original idea like this is VERY refreshing.

Amazing film. I concur with the poster that gave it 5 out of 4 stars! It truly captures the imagination and takes you to another world. One of the best films i've seen in a LONG time. Truly an adventure. I've seen movies at the theatre twice before, but usually by accident. I am pumped about seeing this movie again!! Whoo!

I just saw it last night and I thought it was really well crafted. Completely original idea wrapped around a solid action film and it works brilliantly. If more summer blockbusters had the depth and thought of Nolan's last few films, I'd go to the movies more often.

Saw it last night and cannot wait to see it again. Nolan's work only improves with every release, and I was captivated by the story the entire time. Excellent film that I'd recommend without hesitation.

Fucking amazing! I love that surreal shit that makes you question reality.

I am looking forward to seeing it this weekend. I've heard nothing but positive reviews about it.

Hopefully there won't be any people talking during the movie or babies crying. :angry: I hate when that happens.

it was pretty good. liked it but didn't understand the ending.

Holy shit... I was already a fan of Nolan to begin with.... but honestly... I don't know how he does it. He somehow outdid himself again.

I know there's a shitload of hype around this movie, but it's actually for good reason -- it's fucking amazing...

The alternate title should be "Mindfuck"...

It's very awesome. However, that show just planted the idea in my head that i am not real anymore. Just a projection of someone else's dream.

I am looking forward to seeing it this weekend. I've heard nothing but positive reviews about it.

Hopefully there won't be any people talking during the movie or babies crying. :angry: I hate when that happens.

I wouldn't worry. I saw it with a mixed crowd, from teeny-boppers to old folks. EVERYONE was into it! The teeny-boppers were yapping and cat calling during the trailers, but shut up when the movie started. The first several minutes, you won't know what the fuck is happening. I was waiting for the talking and walk outs. But then the situation is explained, very cooly, I might add....and it just flows from there!

The music rocked.

The actors where not only excellent, but everyone had their moments to shine.
Ken Watanabe had two minutes in Batman Begin, Cillian Murphy had about ten minutes. Here, they both get starring roles, and the full range of acting emotions. Tom Hardy was atrocious as Shinzon in Star Trek Nemesis (of course, that movie just sucked!) But here, he's beefed up, and has COMPLETELY washed the bad Star Trek movie taste out of my mouth with his excellent portrayal as the lovable bad ass.

Leonardo DiCaprio is perfect for this role. I can't imagine anyone else playing this part, so don't be scared off if you're not a fan of his. I'm not a DiCaprio fan, but I'm developing a growing appreciation for him - he doesn't rely on his now fading pretty-boy looks, where he needs to take his shirt off every movie. He ACTS.
And this role especially - he and Nolan worked on it for a long time, and he had input into his character, helping to develop it, I believe. His interviews are deep, not "Uhh, yeah, I'm in this movie...."
He certainly didn't just show up and read his lines!

Ellen Page is great, and gets to be kind of sexy...so for you guys who are a fan! And in one outfit, I could have sworn she had on pantyhose! She's in a hot little business skirt, and when she's stting, it looks like she has on stocking, but a wide shot it didn't, but later shots...who knows. DiCaprio's wife has on stockings in one scene, when she removes her shoe, you hear that distinct "fhoosh!"
(I'm mentioning this, because for us poor, pitiful, pantyhose/stockings lovers....they are NON-EXISTENT in movies, television, commercials, magazne......for the last 15 years at least! Tickling videos is all we got left! :dropatear)

This movie was actually a little better than Batman The Dark Knight, because there was nothing that could be removed. It won't get best picture....but it IS best picture of the year!

Will watch it after my exams week !!! It's annoying that our professors spoiled some key scenes in the movie :| grrr.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back