• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else a Game of Thrones fan? (beware of spoilers)

Skatergirl

TMF Poster
Who are your favorite characters? What part are you at? What do you think will happen this coming season?

It's hard to have a favorite character cause everyone fucking dies dammit.

1st season it was Ned and Khal Drogo
2nd it was Tyrion
3rd it was Tyrion
4th it was Tyrion and Oberyn and Arya and
5th it was Tyrion and John Snow

And Olena Tyrell and Bronn throughout

Based on the trailer, this season looks like it will be crazy.

I absolutely love GOT, the show and the books. Supposedly the new book will come out this year!
So many great characters. Jaqen H'ghar, Danaerys, Arya, Tyrion, Bronn, Bran, ser Davos.
But my most hated characters are Goffrey and Viserys (both dead hahaha)
I found it disappointing that the tickler never did any actual tickling though.

I absolutely love the show! I haven't read the books as of yet but I plan to someday. Tyrion, Daenerys, Arya, The Hound, Margery, Oberyn, and Tywin Lannister are probably some of my favorite characters overall. I don't think Jon Snow will stay dead for too long is my only real prediction right now. Also if the past has been any indicator Cersei will probably do something and think its smart and then it will all backfire horribly.

I've only seen up to the forth season waiting to get the fifth season on dvd. Tyrian Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, (who I love to watch) and Cersei Lannister, Jofrey Baratheon ( who I love to hate) all the way. I find their stories interesting.

Oh, yeah, that Tickler should have tickled at least Arya silly, what a fail :)

What I love the show for is for things like when my emotions for Jamie Lannister change from hatred to sympathy and admiration throughout several seasons.

I'm surprised no one wrote he hates Ramsey Snow )

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back