• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone else notice A LOT of tickle mentions on the show "The Middle"?

saratk

TMF Master
I watch the show "The Middle" on ABC, and there have been several tickle mentions like

Sue's friend saying with experiements he can't handle anything with needles or tickling
Sue blaming something in an early episode of her brother tickling her
The pastor telling Sue that it's not a sin to fake laugh when being tickled (as if that's something she confessed)

btw the actress playing Sue is over 18...seems like a lot of mentions for one show that's just had a couple of seasons.

Also, in the season 4 episode "The Bachelor," Axl is tickled by a girl he's flirting with while thumb wrestling another girl. One or both of the girls says "Tickle torture!" right beforehand.

I've never seen that show, but from what you report, maybe it is worth watching. :D

The Middle is a good show just because you can relate to alot of it. Great comedy and great acting.

I caught that tickle mention in the episode a few weeks back. Thanks for highlighting other mentions. And as we learned from Raymond, alot of us would like to tickle Patricia Heaton!

Brick, the youngest son, has made coupons for his dad and one is 2 minutes of tickle time. Brick starts tickling the dad (Neil Flynn) who just sits there annoyed. No reaction but thought some people would want to know. It's about 9/10 minutes into the episode.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-middle

The episode is called "Vacation Days" and the video will be available this week.

would be much better if the coupons were for the mom!

Sorry, was the tickle scene "in an early episode" in the 1st season? Thanku so much

There's an episode when Patricia Heaton is like half asleep at the table studying for a test and her older son shows her how to cheat by writing something on her hand or arm and she laughs and says it tickles.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back