• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone Ever Have An Experience Like This?

cttickler44

TMF Poster
A sexual experience that, although not involving tickle torture per se, was essentially the next best thing? This past year at school, while working at Subway (eat fresh motherfuckers lol), I had a coworker we'll call Ashley. Ashley had heard about me getting with another girl at work and was always acting flirty with me. So one shift she tickled me on the ribs playfully...naturally I was like "o fuck yea" cause this was my easy in to tickling her. I did, and found out she was very very ticklish. After having a couple drinks at work (its a college subway after all), I invited her back to my place. We drank some more and watched Hot Rod (cinematic masterpiece) and afterward went to the bedroom. We started making out, got naked etc, and I started tickling her. Like, alot. All over. And she was ticklish from head to toe, it was amazing. And she seemed to love it cause she just kept laughing but never told me to stop or anything! Or maybe she just really wanted to get with me...lol idk. Regardless, it was awesome, and I was totally turned on. We then had some awesome sex, boo yah. Anybody else ever incorporate tickling into the bedroom without a straight up tickle torture scenario? Cause I have to say, it was one of the best times I've ever had :bouncybou

The best moments are often those that weren't planned indeed. Women like actions more than words what sex is concerned. Good thing she didn't tell you to stop, that's of course your luck. :)

Last edited:
Yes, with my ex. We never had the bondage tickling situations but there was usually tickling leading into sex and during sex I would sometimes hold her leg back by her head(she was very flexible) and tickle her foot.

A sexual experience that, although not involving tickle torture per se, was essentially the next best thing? This past year at school, while working at Subway (eat fresh motherfuckers lol), I had a coworker we'll call Ashley. Ashley had heard about me getting with another girl at work and was always acting flirty with me. So one shift she tickled me on the ribs playfully...naturally I was like "o fuck yea" cause this was my easy in to tickling her. I did, and found out she was very very ticklish. After having a couple drinks at work (its a college subway after all), I invited her back to my place. We drank some more and watched Hot Rod (cinematic masterpiece) and afterward went to the bedroom. We started making out, got naked etc, and I started tickling her. Like, alot. All over. And she was ticklish from head to toe, it was amazing. And she seemed to love it cause she just kept laughing but never told me to stop or anything! Or maybe she just really wanted to get with me...lol idk. Regardless, it was awesome, and I was totally turned on. We then had some awesome sex, boo yah. Anybody else ever incorporate tickling into the bedroom without a straight up tickle torture scenario? Cause I have to say, it was one of the best times I've ever had :bouncybou

All the time dude! But each girl is different. For some it was a total mood killer. For others I knew they didn't so much like that I was tickling them but more that I was touching them in a teasing fun sort of sexual way.....when most guys would go straight in for the hookup. I tried to hold back from tickling when I was younger and learned that when I held back I wasn't as aroused. Just letting loose and doing what felt right made each encounter more fun for both parties.

GQ

I do this all the time, and I loooove it! My favorite kind of sex is when it begins with a good long play :) Lightly tickling the feet or my butt when my legs are over my head, grazing the sides, or my favorite is when I get tied up in a tight X for play and he leaves me there for the sex lol. It's a great thing, have fun with it :)

Not to derail the topic or anything, but "Eat fresh, Motherfuckers!" should definitely be Subway's new corporate catchphrase. Quizno's would shit their honeybaked pants without a doubt. :D

Congrats on your fun. Ah, to be young and horny again.... :angel:

Ahhh booze, you make a dull party awesome! not to sure about Hot Rod being a masterpiece, though.

Not to derail the topic or anything, but "Eat fresh, Motherfuckers!" should definitely be Subway's new corporate catchphrase.

I love this idea........Jarred might be out of a job, replaced by Samuel L. Mutha Fuckin Jackson. But I digress....never had an experience develop the way this did, but incorporating tickling in foreplay and during sex is (as Samuel L Jackson would say) MUTHA FUCKIN AMAZING. I'm kinda puzzled though.....college subways serve alcohol now?

I love this idea........Jarred might be out of a job, replaced by Samuel L. Mutha Fuckin Jackson. But I digress....never had an experience develop the way this did, but incorporating tickling in foreplay and during sex is (as Samuel L Jackson would say) MUTHA FUCKIN AMAZING. I'm kinda puzzled though.....college subways serve alcohol now?

Naw we just snuck it in on like Friday night shifts or Saturdays to make it more interesting haha. And yea if samuel l could do it he'd have that and samuel jackson beer going for him.....MMMMM MMMMMM. haha...and yea man it was definitely cool

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back