• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever thought about becoming a pedicurist, specifically for tickling?

RegisteredUser

TMF Novice
Yeah I know you can't purposely tickle the customer, but so many girls are so ticklish on their feet you don't even have to try! That's the best part, you don't even have to try to tickle them, you're just doing your job! Yeah I know you'll get some men and some blue-haired 80 yr old ladies too that you have to take care of. But maybe try to get work at a nail salon near a ritzy shopping area, then you're sure (I would imagine) to get more than your fair share of cute girls! Imagine tickling girls feet for a living! Don't know how much it pays though.

I've had pedicurists tickle me on purpose before. As long as they're talking to me and not each other, and we're getting along, I don't mind as long as it's short and doesn't make me spaz out.

I can see the advantages to doing that for the reasons youve mentioned, but on the flip side, imagine all the manky toes and feet you would come across equally,

Seriously, on your chair there will be 80% old ladies with diabetes whose feet are between blue and black and nails thicker than the toe itself! I give you a month, and you will be cured of your foot- and tickling-fetish!

But even if you had a lot of pretty girls for a pedicure.....don't you think sooner or later you would get in trouble if you tickle them deliberately? I also think it's wrong to use unsuspecting customers to satisfy a fetish!

Last edited:
I really don't think you'd get that many nasty feet. You'd get the occasional first-timer who's never taken care of his/her feet, but even then they'd likely just be rough and not gross. If you were a podiatrist, that's an entirely different story. But pedicures? Nah - I don't think you'd have a problem.

I've had pedicurists tickle me on purpose before. As long as they're talking to me and not each other, and we're getting along, I don't mind as long as it's short and doesn't make me spaz out.
Even though its frowned upon, and I don't try to tickle anyone ( hehe) most of the time when I have a ticklish client I tell them if I have to tickle them on purpose,like if I'm working on removing Tyloma or general exfoliation.
I make it short and they don't mind but there are some who enjoy being tickled and just laugh and tell me how ticklish they are.

I can see the advantages to doing that for the reasons youve mentioned, but on the flip side, imagine all the manky toes and feet you would come across equally,

Manky is a total understatement ! There have been times I thought I would need a barf bag to get through the pedicure. I can't put into words the skin , nail and foot alignment disorders I've worked on, but thats my job.
If everyone had pretty feet and could maintain them on thier own, there would be no need for me at all.

Manky is a total understatement ! There have been times I thought I would need a barf bag to get through the pedicure. I can't put into words the skin , nail and foot alignment disorders I've worked on, but thats my job.
If everyone had pretty feet and could maintain them on thier own, there would be no need for me at all.

Oh yeah? Hm..well..I stand corrected :)

Imagine tickling girls feet for a living!

I find the concept of taking a particular vanilla profession solely for the purpose of getting strangers to unknowingly gratify you sexually to be particularly subversive and repugnant.

I find the concept of taking a particular vanilla profession solely for the purpose of getting strangers to unknowingly gratify you sexually to be particularly subversive and repugnant.

I second that!

Pun-tastic :D

Imagine tickling girls feet for a living! Don't know how much it pays though.

Anyone who becomes a pedicurist to satisfy a tickle fetish is in for a huge dissapointment. Many women aren't ticklish and the ones who are give a moderate responce. I find most of your hyper ticklish ladies opt for a homepedi vs one in public ( which I do make housecalls on occasion )
There are some who enjoy a ticklish pedicure but most ask me to avoid it whenever possible.

I became a pedicurist because I have a passion for feet. I believe good health starts at the bottom and if I can help more women show off their pretty toes, I think the world will be a better place.

As far as pay goes, the field is highly competitive and it doesn't pay much at all after you subtract your expences. You have to really Love it to do it

Maybe its because on youtube and places like that one can get the idea that across the country there are hundreds of pretty young women falling out of pedicure chairs laughing as we speak. That's it, when in doubt blame the internet! :)

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I agree with Phineas. That's kinda fucked up in my opinion. To get into a profession because you can't find someone in real life to gratify your foot fetish, instead taking advantage of people who are paying you for a service.

Good luck finding excuses for why you keep rubbing the person's foot on your boner.

Maybe its because on youtube and places like that one can get the idea that across the country there are hundreds of pretty young women falling out of pedicure chairs laughing as we speak. That's it, when in doubt blame the internet! :)

I must be living in a alternative universe. I've had some ticklish ladies , but none so ticklish that it inhibited my pedicures, like falling out of chairs.
I think some of that is for fun in front of a camera, just alot of BS, IMO

I became a pedicurist because I have a passion for feet. I believe good health starts at the bottom and if I can help more women show off their pretty toes, I think the world will be a better place.

I actually do agree with this. Despite what I said earlier, I have occasionally toyed with the idea of becoming a nail technician/pedicurist as a part-time thing because of my foot fetish.

However, if I did, it would purely be because I think that feet are most attractive when they're healthy and well-maintained, and out of a desire to make sure as many people can experience that as possible - NOT because I'd be hoping to get off by handling them. If I was in it just for the money, that'd be lame - but if I was being motivated by an actual desire to make these people look their best, then I think that I would do a much better job.

I agree, but I'm hoping the OP was talking more hypothetically in a "wouldn't that be unrealistically cool?" kinda way than actually considering doing it.

Someone's a fan of emotivism. lol. Anyway, I think user was speaking hypothetically rather than seriously.

I must be living in a alternative universe. I've had some ticklish ladies , but none so ticklish that it inhibited my pedicures, like falling out of chairs.
I think some of that is for fun in front of a camera, just alot of BS, IMO

Not exactly. It just seems this way from watching youtube because no one's taping all the normal pedicure sessions. Now that I think about it, almost everything on the internet has a tendency to take reality out of context.

I agree, but I'm hoping the OP was talking more hypothetically in a "wouldn't that be unrealistically cool?" kinda way than actually considering doing it.

Possible, but it's hard to tell if it's really meant purely hypothetically, so of course people react to it like it's meant for real. It's different when a thread comes up where someone talks about a DVD player that will change every movie in the world to a tickling movie! :)

Possible, but it's hard to tell if it's really meant purely hypothetically, so of course people react to it like it's meant for real. It's different when a thread comes up where someone talks about a DVD player that will change every movie in the world to a tickling movie! :)
If one is unsure, he/she can always ask :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back