• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone ever tried tickling themselves?

I know its supposed to be impossible to tickle yourself, but im one of those people that can actually do it. It doesnt tickle as much as it would if it was someone else, but its still possible.

Ive had this electric toothbrush for a few months now for tickling purposes. Havent found anyone since then to use it on me so i thoufbt i would give it a go on myself. Held it to my foot, and i moved. I couldnt keep it there! So i had the idea of tying it to my foot, and tying my feet so i cant move them or pull away and dislodge the toothbrush. Then i turned it on. Oh my god it was torture! It tickled so much, i actually couldnt evem sit up to turn it off. I layed there laughing, til the battery died. Nearly 2 hours it took for the battery to die.

I know it would have tickled more if it was someone else,but it will do til i find someone! To be honest, if people hadnt come home at that point i probably would have changed the batteries and gone again.

Anyone else tickle themselves? Especially when you cant find anyone to tickle you?

I can't say I believe anyone that claims they can tickle themselves unless they have untreated schizophrenia.

Hyper sensitivity equates to attractiveness to many here so I understand the allure of saying you can do it, but yeah, the element of surprise is needed to produce a genuine reaction, which doesn't occur when you tickle yourself.

I'm sure many can touch themselves in such a way that produced a mild almost tickle feeling, but I wouldn't count that really.

I can't say I believe anyone that claims they can tickle themselves unless they have untreated schizophrenia.

Hyper sensitivity equates to attractiveness to many here so I understand the allure of saying you can do it, but yeah, the element of surprise is needed to produce a genuine reaction, which doesn't occur when you tickle yourself.

I'm sure many can touch themselves in such a way that produced a mild almost tickle feeling, but I wouldn't count that really.

I don't know about all this. I can tickle my arms and right out of the shower I can scratch my feet and it "tickles". Maybe there's a 'tickle spectrum' and light tingly sensations shouldn't count as "hahaha oh fuck stop stop" tickling? but I'd argue it's still a legit tickling sensation.

I guess it just seems odd to me that the only ones claiming this medical and scientific breakthrough are tickle fetishists lol

I guess it just seems odd to me that the only ones claiming this medical and scientific breakthrough are tickle fetishists lol

I think when people say they've tickled themselves they mean they produced the sensation but it didn't have the same effect. I would say the sensation alone can constitute as tickling yourself but I can see the argument against it.

Well who else would try it? :banelvis:

Back to the original question: I if I scratch my own foot it tickles and I want to pull it away. However I've accidentally tickled my foot sliding it in to a show when the back of the heel scratched me, or when a shirt in a closet brushed my love handles.

Short answer: I'm very ticklish and i can "surprise" myself by accident sometimes.

~ toyou

Yeah pretty much what Chicago said, I can produce a light sorta tingly tickling sensation on certain spots like my feet but it's nothing like when it's someone else, and certain spots that are really bad when it is someone else are nothing when I do it....

I had a girlfriend Kristen who was able to tickle herself but wouldn't do it to herself. She enjoyed being tickled when restrained but she thought that it was silly to be too ticklish to self tickle.

One day I bet her that she could not tickle her own foot for a five minutes. The bet was if she won I would take her shopping, and if she lost.... I told her that to be fair we would have to draw a map of sorts on her foot therefore she would have to equally tickle each spot for thirty seconds. This way she couldn't cheat and just tickle a less ticklish spot on her sexy little foot. Of course I told her that I would have to draw the separate spots on her foot because a pen in her hands would cause her to loose before she started. I am sure you could imagine the look she gave me upon hearing this, but I quickly responded baby I really want you to win so I can take you shopping. Which I really did. She was a great girlfriend. Any way after tickling/drawing circles in the different areas on her foot I took pictures but this was before smart phones so those glorious photos are gone.

We looked at the clock (I will remember the time for the rest of my life 1:02pm) then she looked at me with concern, took a deep breath and she began to stroke her sky high arch with her long fingernails. It was magic! She immediately bust into shameful giggles after thirty seconds she stopped for a few seconds and moved to the soft area just below the ball of her foot and her giggles now turned into embarrassed laughter. She kept glancing at me an then back to what she was doing. By the time she was done she was a beautiful glowing giggling mess.

As the clock put and end of our little game she proudly looked at me and said lets go shopping! I congratulated my sexy girl and told her lets go. She stated that see should clean of the ink. I interrupted her and said just through on some socks and boots (it was winter) and we could worry about the ink later and off we went. We had a wonderful after noon and Kristen came home with some great prizes.

I was pretty turned on the whole time and she Kristen knew it. She told me that the game I created was cute and she was happy with her day shopping so I could have anything I wanted. She already knew what I was be asking asking for and we started removing each others cloths. I then playfully pushed her to the bed and quickly produced soft ropes and quickly restrained my beautiful Kristen. I the frenzy she forgot that the map was still on her foot BUT I DIDN'T! Although it faded quite a bit from the days activities, but it was clearly there.

What Kristen did not realize I invented our little game along with our day of shopping was all a sham so I could find out her worst tickle spots which she so unknowingly showed me. Kristen was a great teacher and I was an event better student, I will remember those lessons for ever. Any way I told my sexy little prisoner "Baby why do you have all this writing on your foot? Oh yeah you were teaching me all of your worst tickle spots."

The light bulb went off in her pretty little head "YOU BASTARD" YOU SET ME UP!" Yes my little dumpling... yes I did. Lets see if I could do my teacher justice and I began to ever so gently trace those delicate wrinkled soles and "Nooooo NOOOO BABY HEE HEE I I I CAN'T TAKE IT!

After what had to be 20 minutes my Kristen was spent... She was quite a bit turned on and purring, she was ready for the BIG PAY OFF. I was way ready to to oblige her but then the light bulb went off in my head! Baby before we make love I have to clean you up....
"
What???" she sheepishly asked. "Yes my dove we couldn't have you walking on our clean carpets with those dirty little feet can we? Oh noooo please nooo baby. I ignored her please and retrieved the dish soap and my sonic tooth brush." She later told me that as I said that I had a sinister smile on my face that actually made her nervous.

She was now pouting and trying to change the inevitable, but I was deep in the tickle rabbit hole. All I can say is the combination of the soap the brush and the well thought out map produced amazing effects. In the end we made love like a couple of wild animals and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

So my opinion is that most certainly some people can tickle themselves.

Well who else would try it? :banelvis:

~ toyou

Neurologists, doctors, scientists, the other experts that have all agreed that sane humans can't tickle themselves? Crazy wild guess, I know...

Someone should alert researchers on this incredible new development.

:hmm:

This.

Neurologists, doctors, scientists, the other experts that have all agreed that sane humans can't tickle themselves? Crazy wild guess, I know...

And this.

Up until the late 1800s
Scientists believed that women couldn't give themselves orgasms and these scientists would use medical vibrators to treat and prevent female hysteria.

While we are talking science, the vast majority of scientists realize that world has become colder over the past 20 years and the ice caps have actually thickened. But global warming is big business.

Up until the late 1800s
Scientists believed that women couldn't give themselves orgasms and these scientists would use medical vibrators to treat and prevent female hysteria.

Are you trying to argue that today's scientists are just as wrong?

I meant who would try to tickle themselves unless they liked tickling.

:ty:

I meant who would try to tickle themselves unless they liked tickling.

:ty:

Lol and I meant the neurologists, doctors, scientists would have probably tested that somehow before making a claim that you can't. I'm guessing when they found out scitzophrenics can, they probably tested non schizophrenics as well. That's called a control group.

I can't believe this topic keeps coming up and that there are people who so vehemently deny that it's possible. Regarding the science stuff, we live in a culture that deifies science and scientists and regards anything that has been scientifically "proven" as Truth. But guess what? Personal experience as much as validation as anything else...and I can tell you....I can tickle myself! Not as a fantasy-wish, as a real, actual experience! I can do it in a bunch of my most ticklish spots. Not enough to make myself laugh, but enough that I basically can't (or won't let myself) keep doing it because it tickles so much. You don't have to believe me, but it's true.

I don't know if including a tool counts or not, but I've had multiple girlfriends who couldn't scrub their own feet with a pumice stone because it tickled too much, too.

Yes, let's just toss out all that "science stuff" in favor of personal experience. They're just conspiring to keep us down, like chicago said. :rolleyes:

Even if self-tickling is possible, I have to wonder why anyone would want to do it. (That's kind of a rhetorical question, BTW; I can think of one reason.)

Yeah I have tried, but it never really works. For me, one of the big appeals to getting tickled is the feeling of submissivness to another person, so although I tired, being able to tickle myself is not at all important to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back