• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever used Passive Arts Studio in LA?

kingofswing

TMF Regular
Hi all,

I'm moving to Los Angeles and have heard great things about the Passive Arts Studio. It's a dungeon in LA where you can hire dommes or submissives. I believe you can also rent out a dungeon and they have special theme rooms. I had emailed some of the women there and they are all very nice, helpful and respectful. A lot of them specialize in tickling.

I was curious if anyone has ever gone there and what were your experiences like? Was it worth it? Anyone in particular?

If you can, I would love to hear from anyone who has done this. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
The New King of Swing

I had posted about Passive Arts a month ago, after my first visit and you can view that here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6372. I had my second session today.

I found out the ladies read my last post and appreciated my favorable comments plus their tickling sessions increased so maybe someone listened to me. I don't always recommend taking my advice but in this case I do.

Today I had my second session. Again, this forum is the only place I can talk about this since I don't have anyone in my personal life to share my tickling fetish with. My experiences at PA have been exclusively as a ticklee. But as I've discovered, the ladies only list tickling as an interest if they are really into it, so if your a tickler and you see a submissive's profile mentioning tickling, you can be fairly sure she really enjoys it.

Today, I saw Victoria again and Andra for the entire hour (she made a cameo during my first session and really made an impression on me). They are both very attractive with great personalities. There was a thread here earlier about verbal taunting and teasing and these two ladies are really experts at it, really adding to the experience. For one hour, they were relentless, telling me they were going to expand my limits and proceeded to do so. During the two sessions, they have discovered (almost) all of my most ticklish spots and which techniques worked the best on them. When they really had me going, Miss Andra reminded me that, not only had I asked for this, I paid for it. Then, during the final few minutes, they surprised me by inviting four of the subs working that day, to join them in a gang tickling. I've always fantasized about that but didn't tell them. I had 12 hands tickling me at the same time. I can't recommend this place enough. All the ladies seem so cool, especially Mistresses Victoria and Andra.

Last edited:
Approx how much does a session cost?

Does it depend upon how many women, or the time spent, or both? What are the costs? Thanks

You can view all their prices at their website www.passivearts.com. It varies on time and number of ladies. They have some two girl and other internet specials too.

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself, Jerry, and I look forward to seeing you again. I am intrigued, however, about your comment regarding finding "almost" all of your ticklish spots...that sounds like a challenge to me.

Andra

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back