• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone familiar with Franco Saudelli ?

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Just wondered if anyone was a member of his website ?

I know he does alot of artwork and fetish website as well

Franco Saudelli?!

Of course I'm familiar w/his art ... just as a great many of us tickle-fetishists are!

Though while not currently a member of his site , I have joined for a month here & a month there in the past. If you're into fetish art of the highest calibre , then I'd definitely consider signing up. I sincerely doubt you'll be disappointed.

Here are few samples of his work :

Yes, and I'm generally a fan of his work. I use to have a little collection of pics of his that I had gathered up, but now I don't have anything of his.

There's one or two pics of his that I really wish I still had.

Franco Saudelli?!

Of course I'm familiar w/his art ... just as a great many of us tickle-fetishists are!

Though while not currently a member of his site , I have joined for a month here & a month there in the past. If you're into fetish art of the highest calibre , then I'd definitely consider signing up. I sincerely doubt you'll be disappointed.

Here are few samples of his work :

Ah yes, the only time the Blonde has been tickled. I've chatted with him via e-mail several times just around the time his site was going active....I think in 2002? Anyway, he had sent me one of those pics (pre color) for me to check out. That was really cool of him! He's aces in my book!

I think he also use to publish a cartoon strip in a Leg/Foot
appreciation magazine. I can't remember the name exactly, I
think it might have been "Leg Show". I remember reading a few
that had some bondage and tickling. I remember a russian woman
being tickle tortured on her bare foot bottoms be some type of villian.

She was very intricately tied similar to the pics above, and she was in
a toe tie. I'm pretty sure it was his work, it was very well done.

I am blessed to know him personally via email. Very nice guy. He loved my comic book!

Yes, I've always loved his art. :D I wish that I knew him personally.

great artist. Own a dosen or so of his comics. MY only real complaint is that the women being tickled are 99% likely o be gagged and they seem to be more in pain then laughing from the tickling. But, thats just my own preferences.

I always loved Saudelli. I bought some of his comic The Blonde which was a really great comic. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back