• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone familiar with the sneezing fetish?

ArchNemesis

TMF Expert
If you're asking either "sneezing fetish....seriously?!" or "what does a sneezing fetish have to do with a tickling fetish?", my answers are "yes, seriously", and "more than you might think". Go to clips4sale and do a search for sneezing fetish. You may notice, as I have, that as the women stick something up their nose to literally tickle it (yes, tickling the nose makes one sneeze just like in the cartoons we used to watch as kids!), many times they look like they're smiling or even laughing. I'm wondering if anyone here has explored the sneezing fetish by tickling the inside of their nose and if so, did it ever cause you to smile or even laugh out loud? Note: if you're going to purchase any sneezing clips be warned, folks who really get into the sneezing fetish are apparently also interested in what comes out of these ladies noses, not just what goes in them, if you know what I mean....

I read it all the way to the end just because i have never heard of it, but when i saw "be warned" part....Man, that is just too much.

Boy, that's stretching the fetish a lot...... :(

Last edited:
I'd imagine sneezing fetishists have similar feelings about our hobby.

Watching a woman sneeze (natural or induced) doesn't do anything for me personally, but enjoy it if is a turn-on for you. :D

I'm not into sneezing as such, but it can be fun, and hilarious, to tickle the nose of a tied-up girl.

Ive come across sneezing fetish a few times and its almost a brief must when your messing about with feathers lol Funny how we all want to be accepted so badly with our tickling fetishes but when we come across something equally as messed up we clam up. Like my balloon and inflatable fetish is just as involved in the bedroom as tickling is for me. Watching a girl bounce and ride on huge inflatables and balloons works just as well as watching someone get gang tickled. lol wtf is wrong with me :jumpupanddown:

All that I think about when someone talks about causing another to sneeze is.......wait for it........snot-rockets! Ewwwwwww! :eeew:

Well my purpose in starting this thread was to find out if it's possible for someone to make themselves laugh out loud or at least smile by tickling the inside of their own nose. Because the models in some of those clips sure appear to be having a ticklish reaction. Before they sneeze, that is.

lol wtf is wrong with me :jumpupanddown:
Nothing! Why do people think it's "messed up" to have fetishes? Yeah, it's different, but that's what's hot about it, isn't it? (P.S. I love that emoticon! :D)

*shrug* I'm not interested in the sneezing idea personally, but whatever people like! Just like I don't want to be put down for mine, I'm not going to put down other people's fetishes.

Personally, I fucking hate sneezing, so doing it or watching it does nothing for me. If anything, it sometimes makes me cringe.

I think I found out about sneezing fetishes almost as soon as I found out about fetishes. The overlap strikes me as obvious after looking at some sneeze-related media: some sneeze enthusiasts are fascinated by seeing someone submit to an involuntary response, or having to submit to one -- the same reason some tickling enthusiasts love tickling (or induced orgasms, or anything like that).

Sounds like it could be really a booger of a fetish, but who "nose" what turns on someoene else? As long as.....consenting adults, mutual trust, no counterfeit money, no breathing obstruction, etc. I say its nothing at which to sneeze......or is it????????? I hear it was started by some perv named Kleenex....wait, where have I heard that name before?? Seems like perfect hanky-panky to me.....

Well my purpose in starting this thread was to find out if it's possible for someone to make themselves laugh out loud or at least smile by tickling the inside of their own nose. Because the models in some of those clips sure appear to be having a ticklish reaction. Before they sneeze, that is.

It dosen't really work like that. Sneeze fetishits don't tickle there nose to laugh, but they do do it for a reaction. I'll try to explain the appeal by describing my psycological bridge between tickling and sneezing:

they say sneezing is 1/8th of an orgasem, and it can feel reather good in and off itself.
sneeze fetishist sometimes talk about the tickling sensation there feeling, how strong it is, and the urge to just let it all out, the closer to sneezing they get, the more desperate they become. similer to an orgasem, right?
Then theres the anticipation of it. some like it when a sneeze is held back for as long as the sneezer possibly can, and when they just can't hold it in any longer, when the tickle and teasing is just too much...AH-CHOO!
also, sneeze fetishist don't neccesserily like the mucus that comes with sneezing.

I've heard of it, but am not into it. However, I once found out time travel is possible when I sneezed and farted at the same time and jumped ahead about 10 seconds.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back