• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone get frustrated

BklynFrankie

TMF Novice
Sometimes i feel that being into tickling is a definite disadvantage. I also sometimes feel that trying to meet someone on this site is like setting yourself up for failure. Just ranting. Losing a nearly 2 year old relationship might make you do that. Thanks for listening.

Frankie

Sorry to hear about your relationship, Frankie. Change is always hard.

There have been some success stories from the TMF. But it's really tough to come here searching for just that. My (unsolicited) advice is to get to know as many people as you can and maybe something will come of it.

I know what you mean about losing a lasting relationship. :dropatear I feel that more men than women are really that interested in :2poke: tickling,(don't hold me to that) and with all the men on this site :imouttahe it's kind of hard to communicate. But not impossible :santasmil , keep your head up.

Keep your chin up, Frankie. I'll vouch for ya to all the ladies out there that you're a good guy. Be patient, you never know what can happen. I for one, ran into a girl at a bar last night that I knew as an acquaintance, and she sat next to me and started tickling me under the table. Then she gave me her phone number. I definitely wasn't expecting that. You never know when something good could happen. Anyways, take care, buddy.

absolutely

I definately get frustrated. I love how a woman is when she likes tickling.

I'm sorry to hear that. Since you just had the end of a relationship I'm sure it's hard to look forward to the positive but trust me there are alot of great stories to come from the forum in the way of relationships.

Sandee *hugs*

shadow365 said:
Sorry to hear about your relationship, Frankie. Change is always hard.

There have been some success stories from the TMF. But it's really tough to come here searching for just that. My (unsolicited) advice is to get to know as many people as you can and maybe something will come of it.

Great advice shadow365,its really the only way go about it IMO......

Frankie-
Sorry to hear about your relationship... but that just means that there is someone better for you out there somewhere.. be patient.. they will find you..and hopefully they'll have a little "something" in common with you!

xoxo :twohugs:

I'm also sorry about your relationship ending, but you will be alright. I met my girlfriend on TT and we have been together for about a year and a half. I'm just an average guy, so if it can happen to me, it can happen to anybody.

I feel your pain. I get fustrated to. I live to far away to met women on this site, It would be hard if I did live close, I may not like her, she may not like me, there are so many fustrations I wish I never had this fetish either.

i totally understand what you are talking about. after building up all that trust and friendship and knowing that you both share the same passion then suddenly they're gone. and then you have to start all over again. i cannot tell you how much i understand this. but don't stop looking. you can't give up cuz if you give up then i will too ;)

sorry did that get a little too dramatic? i gotta get back on those meds.

I've been frustrated with tryin to meet women into tickling nearby since the day I found the tickling chatrooms on AOL...hell, I may have been frustrated before that.

And the women I've met online who weren't into tickling as much as me-- but found the idea of tickle-torturing me fun--were usually too far away.

The only thing I get frustrated about is the relationship "near-miss". Since tickling does have to be a part of any dating relationship I get into, I have had a couple instances where any possibility of a relationship goes away when the subject is broached. Years ago, though, I learned that if I give up what I enjoy for a relationship, I won't be happy anyway, so there's no point.

I have had my fair share of tickling relationships, though, so I'm happy about that.

Morph

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back