• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone have this vintage clip?

medikation65

TMF Master
Anyone have the clip from years ago where a woman has nothing but black stockings on. She's on her hands and knees, tied to a mat I think, and a man in boxer shorts is removing her shoe and tickling the bottom of her foot, then does the same with the second foot. For the second foot she starts saying; "Please no please no please nooooooo!" Then she just starts laughing out of her mind. It might have been a film about a councilor or a psychiatrist or something. Been looking for it for years now.

Was it from a 1990s company called “SOA” , a company that also did “Dial-A-Tickle”? There was a video where a man & a woman go to couples counseling & it sounds something like this, with the counsellor getting tickled.

I know I’ve seen it “out there” but a Google search of “Dial A Tickle” & “SOA” have turned up nothing.

Maybe a search on Clips4Sale under either of those? They did 3 videos that I know of. Dial A Tickle, the marriage counsellor one, and one with a female psych doctor. I think they also did a locker room tickle scene with Greta Carlson/Jane Rodeo but am not sure if that was it’s own video or a scene of a full video.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back