• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone here not find tickling sexual?

tickledgirls

TMF Poster
Is there any body out there...who doesn't find tickling sexual?
Tickling for me has never been like that, but more of a playful way to interact with others. Nor did I find it as such when I was younger.
People in my friendship circle never judge anyone by weakness here, because we all feel that ticklishness is natural and is there ideally to prove that our nerves work poroperly. Well, that's our justification for it anyway!

So again, does anyone else here on this forum view tickling as non-sexual...and something to be enjoyed by people of ALL ages and not exclusively for adults?

Last edited:
Really depends on the situation / circumstances for me. I think everyone of all ages can just enjoy it for fun alone, but if there if there is tickling going on between a hot lady and a guy it usually is some type of flirting - again, depends on circumstances.

^ I would like to agree with this. My "hands on" experience was long ago but I also think that since the person is being touched in such a manor can't help have at least a little arousel even if the tickling was plutonic.

tickling is sexual to me in a sexual situation, I love tickling and I like it to be part of all aspects of my life.

If I get tickled by an attractive female in a non sexual situation im likely to become abit aroused but then, if an attractive female were to hug me I cant help but feel a little turned on lol so there you have it :D

This is weird but I find tickling enjoyable. So I think of it as fun, however in sexual situation I like to add it in. So for me it is not always sexual. Having said that the only clips I watch to satisfy myself are overwhelmingly tickle clips. Still though if I tickle a female friend of mine I don't necessarily get aroused. If I get tickled the same thing hold. Unless there is sexual tension, in that case yeah it is in dead arousing.

Thanks,
K

kered dood... your siggie! BWA hahahaha!

Weakness? It's not about weakness. It's an equal exchange of power and trust. One gives equally, one receives equally. That's in a sexual situation though. It depends on circumstance otherwise. Tickling a friend does nothing for me, tickling a SO does a lot.

Weakness? It's not about weakness. It's an equal exchange of power and trust. One gives equally, one receives equally. That's in a sexual situation though. It depends on circumstance otherwise. Tickling a friend does nothing for me, tickling a SO does a lot.

Does SO stand for sexual organism?

Thanks,
K

Lol. Significant Other. :p

I like "sexual organism" better. :) But to stay on topic, tickling is both sexual and playful to me. When tickling a woman I usually have some kind of arousal, but there are times when it's simply all in good fun.

It depends on the situation. If I playing around tickling my nieces girls, it's just that....playing around. If I'm tickling a woman that I'm attracted to, you bet it's sexual! And never the two merge!

Actually, it's strictly playful for me as well!

I don't find it sexual in any way, but, apparently that's just me :p I've been told i'm weird like that. lol

I think it's a compounding effect. It depends on the level of attraction.

I tickle plenty of my female friends in very playful situations, even with my girlfriend it hasn't been completely sexual. SOmetimes we make it a purely sexual experience. But I don't get turned on of automatically have the simpliest poke turn sexual

I tickle plenty of my female friends in very playful situations, even with my girlfriend it hasn't been completely sexual. SOmetimes we make it a purely sexual experience. But I don't get turned on of automatically have the simpliest poke turn sexual

I was thinking more pregressively... Just like you mentioned midway in your post. Foreplay gone horribly right!

Also, other variables come into play. :D

My tickling sessions have run the whole gambit from playful to sexual, it just depends on what the ler/lee wants. Either's fun.

This is a tickling fetish forum, not a tickling appreciation forum (I betcha one exists, somewhere, too.)

This is a tickling fetish forum, not a tickling appreciation forum (I betcha one exists, somewhere, too.)

I do know what it is.
You can be on a fetish forum but only have an appreciation for it.
Example...I like feet, but not to the point where I stare at a partially exposed foot every time I see one...I prefer to look at the foot as a piece of art to admire and look at...not to really suck on or play with in a well, let's just say how foot fetishists would want to. I do like to tickle and massage feet, but again,not to the piint where touching a foot or stairng at a foot brings the johnny longtom up.
With tickling for me it is the same.

To link it back to what you've said...yeah, I'm not secually attracted to tickling at all...yet I enjoy being on here and looking at some of the content...

I do know what it is.
You can be on a fetish forum but only have an appreciation for it.
Example...I like feet, but not to the point where I stare at a partially exposed foot every time I see one...I prefer to look at the foot as a piece of art to admire and look at...not to really suck on or play with in a well, let's just say how foot fetishists would want to. I do like to tickle and massage feet, but again,not to the piint where touching a foot or stairng at a foot brings the johnny longtom up.
With tickling for me it is the same.

To link it back to what you've said...yeah, I'm not secually attracted to tickling at all...yet I enjoy being on here and looking at some of the content...

Interesting take on the subject.

Thanks,
K

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back