• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone in Airzona, Tempe, Mesa, chandler, etc.

I thinking of just throwing this out here, May 28th Saturday, Tempe Market Place, Dave and Busters around 7:00 pm. If that works for people then we can all try to meet there if not, than I going to let other people pick a place.

Cool, will see what happens if nothing does then I guess these are Not meant to be.

I thinking of just throwing this out here, May 28th Saturday, Tempe Market Place, Dave and Busters around 7:00 pm. If that works for people then we can all try to meet there if not, than I going to let other people pick a place.

Just wondering since we are about 10 days away from the 28th, is this still going on? I just don't want to show up and me be the only one there. haha. and if so how do we find each other?

LOL. Well I will be there, hopefully we can set something up. like meeting at the front at a certain time, or being in a certain spot at a certain time. you get my drift.
Otherwise I will just have fun and play some games. lol

Yeah, if I remember there should be a bar right when you walk in, I guess everyone meets there, don't know if we should wear something so we know who's part of the group, cause a lot of people don't have pics up to identify.

LOL. Well I will be there, hopefully we can set something up. like meeting at the front at a certain time, or being in a certain spot at a certain time. you get my drift.
Otherwise I will just have fun and play some games. lol

If you guys all have access to the site through a smart phone, we can coordinate day of, otherwise we could maybe use something as a signal, like leaving a book on the table or a little sign that says "Forum."

Oh that would be a good idea.

If you guys all have access to the site through a smart phone, we can coordinate day of, otherwise we could maybe use something as a signal, like leaving a book on the table or a little sign that says "Forum."

Just to confirm. So that I show up and no one from here is there...lol. Tonight at 7. Meet by the bar or look for a sign or something like that.
Hope to see a lot of you there

I've been here since 7. Went back to the front to watch the band. Wearing a brown polo with jeans

Ah buggers, missed out on this thread. Haven't been on here in a while. I hope the meet up went well, maybe next time.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back