• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone in WNC or the surrounding area.. Live wrestling tonight!

..Glamorous..

Verified
If you have nothing planned for the evening, this would be awesome to check out!

Next Sunday, Wrestlers Alliance Revolution (W.A.R.) is presenting its flagship event, "American Pride", hosted by the Asheville Tourists at McCormick Field stadium in Asheville, NC. The event has 7+ matches on the card and includes a first-of-its-kind, 6 man elimination-style kendo stick match called "Kendo Wars". First bell is slated for 6pm, wrestling tickets do include the 5pm mini-concert from By Morning.

We're excited about the "Day of Sports" being offered plus the Asheville Tourists generosity in hosting us, and wanted to share it with any pro-wrestling fans who might be interested. W.A.R.'s slogan is "Changing The Game", and it's time we did that. "American Pride" is our premiere and our first step in doing just that!

Chance Prophet, Phill Shatter, Kimo, and Shawn Shultz are scheduled, with "The Franchise" Shane Douglas to main event against Hendersonville's "The Lost Son" ChrisifiX.

Following is a press release from McCormick Field and the Asheville Tourists:

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE JUNE 12, 2009

TOURISTS TEAM WITH WRESTLERS ALLIANCE REVOLUTION TO HOST “AMERICAN PRIDE”

The Asheville Tourists and the Wrestlers Alliance Revolution will join forces on Sunday, July 26, to offer a doubleheader of professional baseball and professional wrestling at McCormick Field. Tickets for this special event will go on sale at the McCormick Field box office at 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 13.

The Tourists will host the Delmarva Shorebirds at 2 p.m. followed by live music from By Morning, starting at 5 p.m. “American Pride,” featuring seven great matches from the Wrestlers Alliance Revolution, will conclude the day, with the first bell slated to ring at 6 p.m. The wrestling card will feature such stars as “The Franchise” Shane Douglas, ChrisifiX, Phill Shatter and Chance Prophet.

Tickets for W.A.R.’s “American Pride” are $8 for ringside seats if a ticket to the Tourists game is also purchased and $12 for wrestling-only ringside seats. Reserved seating is $5 with the purchase of a Tourists ticket and $7 for only “American Pride.” The wrestling matches will be held rain or shine, and the card is subject to change.

“We’re excited to have the opportunity to host ‘American Pride’ at McCormick Field and give the fans a chance to have a full day of entertainment at an economical price,” said Mike Bauer, executive director of Palace Baseball. “Baseball and professional wrestling are two of the most popular spectator events in the United States and have been for many decades. To bring the two events together should result in an exciting and memorable day at McCormick Field.”

For more information about the Tourists or “American Pride,” call the Tourists front office at (828) 258-0428.

Tickets for the wrestling-event only are also available online at www.wrestlersalliance.com

Your advertising your indy wrestling show here? Really???

Nothing wrong with it I guess, its just..........really?........well, if you think that's going to help........

Btw: .......really???

Yes, really.

It's called: "getting the word out there."

This might come as a shock to you, but this area of the forum is Non Tickling related, as well as many other parts of the forum are.

It's not just jack off material, can you believe it?!

- Jo the stressed.

Your advertising your indy wrestling show here? Really???

Nothing wrong with it I guess, its just..........really?........well, if you think that's going to help........

Btw: .......really???

I sent a text message this morning to say good luck to you guys. Hope there is a big turn out and it goes well. Wish I could have flown in to help with logistics, but it just wasn't possible this time.

Yes, really.

It's called: "getting the word out there."

This might come as a shock to you, but this area of the forum is Non Tickling related, as well as many other parts of the forum are.

It's not just jack off material, can you believe it?!

- Jo the stressed.

Actually I meant it more because of the nature of what it is thats being promoted...Indy wrestling.

Given professional wrestlings current state of affairs, I'd estimate maybe 15% of people in the USA are wrestling fan. It was greatly doubled in the late 90s, but that ship has sailed.

So, when advertising to a general population forum, your really only targeting 15 percent of them. Now, I'm not sure how the Indy scene in NC is doing right now. Assuming its anything like every other city i've heard of, only about 2% of that original 15% will like Indy wrestling.

Finally, I couldn't even begin to say what percent of people on this forum are even in the area, or willing to travel to the area, of said event. I gotta believe that alone is less then 1%.

So, essentially theres no way to know an exact percentage of how many POTENTIAL people he's advertising to. When I say potential, I mean A) they are a fan of wrestling, B)they support and enjoy indy wrestling (and know it exists), and C) live in the area, or are willing to travel to it. Not knowing an exact percentage because of variables, it becomes impossible to give a number of how many potential people could read this. I would estimate it to be under 100 people.

Then from there, concentrating on those 100 people, how many show up, is a battle of priorities with those peoples individual schedules. Assuming there is nothing going on in their lives, and nothing going on in the way of other events in the town, you then have a 50/50 chance of each of those people coming to see your show.

For me, the biggest draw would have to be Shane Douglass. Sure, his time has passed, but I can't resist old veteran ECW workers from the original ECW.

I can't wait to hear how well everything went. By the way, sorry for the PA scare yesterday morning. But it WAS kinda funny. :D

Yes really, If you weren't interested you should have closed the thread and moved on. Some people enjoy wrestling, and in this area there is not much to do and some people just enjoy being out no matter what they are doing. There are quite a few people in this area on this board. I was just letting people know if they were interested as I did on myspace, facebook, and twitter. People are interested in other things besides tickling. Kthnxbai.

Never said I didn't like wrestling, in fact if you read my last post I said one of the things working in your favor was that you booked shane douglass.

Somehow my original message got confused for negitivity against your show, or posting it here.

My original post was SHOCK that someone would think posting here would help an indy show.

To me, its like the time I went into the post office and they were selling cookies.

Same kind of shock here. Only difference here is, i'm not grossed out by sanitation practices.....the cookies wern't wrapped, just in a bowl.

Never said I didn't like wrestling, in fact if you read my last post I said one of the things working in your favor was that you booked shane douglass.

Somehow my original message got confused for negitivity against your show, or posting it here.

My original post was SHOCK that someone would think posting here would help an indy show.

To me, its like the time I went into the post office and they were selling cookies.

Same kind of shock here. Only difference here is, i'm not grossed out by sanitation practices.....the cookies wern't wrapped, just in a bowl.

Don't see what's so surprising. It's free advertising. The message was probably already typed out so she just had to cut and paste it. If even one person came as a result, I should think it was well worth the minute or less it took to make the post.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back